ALL >> Health >> View Article
Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Total Articles: 1
. Knee pain may arise from various disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, medial meniscus injury in the ligament, medial plica irritation, or any direct blow to the knee. Home remedies are useful only if the pain is not severe. But one must be careful in dealing with knee pain by not ignoring it for long.
Ayurveda and Knee Pain
Knee pain treatment through Ayurveda has been doing rounds since last few decades. Ayurveda has been the roots of all therapeutic procedures of modern age. It has undergone evolution in terms of treatment. Ayurvedic therapies for knee pain provide natural ways of healing the pain. Ayurveda allows you to get rid of pain slowly yet effectively. One may think that Ayurveda is an ancient mode of treatment but then its effect on knee pain is miraculous. Though you may not completely cure arthritis, yet you can reduce the swelling and pain with Ayurveda.
Ayurveda recognizes Vata dosha as the main cause of knee pain. Vata dosha predominantly increases with age causing joint pains. Metabolism disorders increases this vata dosha in joints and contributes to increase in inflammation of knee joints.
Susceptibility to Knee Pain
Some factors are more likely to increase the risk of knee pain. These may include:
· Obesity: Excessive body weight in an obese person puts too much pressure on the knee joints during regular activities such as walking or standing, making the person more susceptible of developing knee pain.
· Weak muscle strength: Those who have weak muscle tone are also vulnerable to knee pain more easily.
· Rigorous physical activities: Rigorous sport activities can cause knee pain due to wear and tear of ligaments and joint muscles.
Symptoms of Knee Pain
Signs and Symptoms of Knee Pain
You must watch out for the warning signs of knee injury. You can get one or more of the following symptoms of pain.
· Pain, which vary from mild or severe pricking form
· Swelling of joint
· Stiffness of knee muscles
· Difficulty in bending and/or stretching, activities
Ayurvedic Cure of Knee Pain
Ayurveda is a “safer and more effective treatment alternatives” for knee inflammation.A variety of herbs viz., ashwagandha, boswellia, turmeric, guggulu, ginger, triphala, and shatavari have been used to reduce inflammation of joints and reviewed in the recent researches.
· Ashwagandha - Shows anti-inflammatory effects by suppressing pro-inflammatory molecules.
· Boswellia Serratta - Blocks the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, an enzyme that upregulates the formation of leukotrienes which causes inflammation.
· Turmeric - Contains curcumin which checks the pro-inflammatory molecules (lipo-oxygenase, cyclo-oxygenase, and phospholipase A2).
· Guggulu - Contains guggulosteroids that regulate inflammatory response for reducing pain.
· Ginger-Reduces inflammation through inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, inhibition of lipooxygenase, and reduced TNFα production.
· Triphala- Is a mixture of three herbs (amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki) which contain anti-inflammatory effects.
· Shatavari- Has a soothing, cooling, and lubricating influence on the body and helps reduce osteoarthritis of knees.
· Chingati sattva helps to generate cartilage
· Padmakashtha helps to relieve from knee pain
· Some Panchakarma have excellent results in knee pain can remaive completely.
There are various medicinal herbs that can relieve you of knee pain but those need to be taken under proper supervision of Ayurvedic expert.
Using a range of these herbs, Ayurveda helps in curing knee pain. The Parijatak Ayurveda in Nagpur has grown as an efficient healing centre for knee pain. The experts conduct thorough resercah before taking up a case. They are dedicated Ayurved practitioners who see natural remedies as one of the safest therapeutic ways. You are sure to get the benefits of Ayurveda at Parijatak Ayurveda.
Health Articles1. Does A Small Male Organ = Infertility?
Author: john Dugan
2. Hello Ortho : Offering Quality Orthodontic Care In Sonoma
Author: George Regan
3. When You Need To See Joint Pain Specialist In Jaipur
Author: Pushpanjali Seema
4. Get Your Body And Mind Relaxed With Yoga, Surfing And Meditation
Author: Grant Avery
5. The Advanced Guide To Best Oncologist In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
6. Effective Ways To Communicate With The Elderly
Author: Vijay Singh
7. Physiotherapy Enhancing New Ways Of Life
Author: Saurabh Singh
8. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market: Business Dynamics, By Vaccine Type, By Animal Type | Development
Author: Anna Smith
9. Global Disposable Respirators Market Analysed By Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Trends And Forecast T
Author: Anna Smith
10. Best Protein Powder For Building Muscle
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
11. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Author: avenues kapadia
12. Cosmetic Surgery: Rejuvenate Yourself
Author: Saurabh Singh
13. Top Home Massage Spa Centre In Nagpur
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
14. List Of Top Six Health Care Bloomfield Ct Services
Author: Pat Ackeifi
15. How To Maintenance The Hospital Hvac System
Author: Utopia Aire Pte Ltd