ALL >> Health >> View Article
Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Total Articles: 2
. Knee pain may arise from various disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, medial meniscus injury in the ligament, medial plica irritation, or any direct blow to the knee. Home remedies are useful only if the pain is not severe. But one must be careful in dealing with knee pain by not ignoring it for long.
Ayurveda and Knee Pain
Knee pain treatment through Ayurveda has been doing rounds since last few decades. Ayurveda has been the roots of all therapeutic procedures of modern age. It has undergone evolution in terms of treatment. Ayurvedic therapies for knee pain provide natural ways of healing the pain. Ayurveda allows you to get rid of pain slowly yet effectively. One may think that Ayurveda is an ancient mode of treatment but then its effect on knee pain is miraculous. Though you may not completely cure arthritis, yet you can reduce the swelling and pain with Ayurveda.
Ayurveda recognizes Vata dosha as the main cause of knee pain. Vata dosha predominantly increases with age causing joint pains. Metabolism disorders increases this vata dosha in joints and contributes to increase in inflammation of knee joints.
Susceptibility to Knee Pain
Some factors are more likely to increase the risk of knee pain. These may include:
· Obesity: Excessive body weight in an obese person puts too much pressure on the knee joints during regular activities such as walking or standing, making the person more susceptible of developing knee pain.
· Weak muscle strength: Those who have weak muscle tone are also vulnerable to knee pain more easily.
· Rigorous physical activities: Rigorous sport activities can cause knee pain due to wear and tear of ligaments and joint muscles.
Symptoms of Knee Pain
Signs and Symptoms of Knee Pain
You must watch out for the warning signs of knee injury. You can get one or more of the following symptoms of pain.
· Pain, which vary from mild or severe pricking form
· Swelling of joint
· Stiffness of knee muscles
· Difficulty in bending and/or stretching, activities
Ayurvedic Cure of Knee Pain
Ayurveda is a “safer and more effective treatment alternatives” for knee inflammation.A variety of herbs viz., ashwagandha, boswellia, turmeric, guggulu, ginger, triphala, and shatavari have been used to reduce inflammation of joints and reviewed in the recent researches.
· Ashwagandha - Shows anti-inflammatory effects by suppressing pro-inflammatory molecules.
· Boswellia Serratta - Blocks the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, an enzyme that upregulates the formation of leukotrienes which causes inflammation.
· Turmeric - Contains curcumin which checks the pro-inflammatory molecules (lipo-oxygenase, cyclo-oxygenase, and phospholipase A2).
· Guggulu - Contains guggulosteroids that regulate inflammatory response for reducing pain.
· Ginger-Reduces inflammation through inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, inhibition of lipooxygenase, and reduced TNFα production.
· Triphala- Is a mixture of three herbs (amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki) which contain anti-inflammatory effects.
· Shatavari- Has a soothing, cooling, and lubricating influence on the body and helps reduce osteoarthritis of knees.
· Chingati sattva helps to generate cartilage
· Padmakashtha helps to relieve from knee pain
· Some Panchakarma have excellent results in knee pain can remaive completely.
There are various medicinal herbs that can relieve you of knee pain but those need to be taken under proper supervision of Ayurvedic expert.
Using a range of these herbs, Ayurveda helps in curing knee pain. The Parijatak Ayurveda in Nagpur has grown as an efficient healing centre for knee pain. The experts conduct thorough resercah before taking up a case. They are dedicated Ayurved practitioners who see natural remedies as one of the safest therapeutic ways. You are sure to get the benefits of Ayurveda at Parijatak Ayurveda.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash