ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Keep Using Your Favorite Purse For Long With These Easy Care Tips
Total Articles: 2
When it involves taking care of your things, purses typically then there are several things that you need to consider. It is no wonder that most of your purses are used in a rough manner. Then, how to ensure their longevity? Here are some tips for you.
It may be shocking, however, the more you use the longer it will stay. If you just leave your purse lying around then it will get stained and also damaged. Certainly, that is not something that you desire. Hence, the best way is to make sure that you use them regularly. However, at the same time, you need to concentrate on proper care.
It's a purse, not a suitcase
Most of the people using purse has thing habit of overstuffing it with things. Of course, you need to take your essential things while going out but that doesn't mean pushing your bags holding capacity at the edge. With continued overstuffing the bag becomes weak and you are forced to change it before time. Certainly, that is not something you desire.
Keep your purse inside the cover
Your purses typically come with a cover– keep them! They’re nice for shielding your luggage once you’re not using them. When you return from somewhere make sure to unload your bag. Then, just sweep off the accumulated dust with a soft cotton cloth and put it inside the cover. It will retain the luster of your product too.
Use a clutch to carry your liquids
Have you ever spilled lotion or foundation in my purse? Well, you will be glad to know that you are not the only one who does this mishap. However, the accidental liquid spill actually kills your bag slowly, if not cleaned properly. If you are outside when this happens, make sure to soak up as much liquid as possible before it seeps into the outer layer.
Store on a shelf
There is a lot of difference in the longevity of your purse by the way you store it. Most of the times, people tend to just keep it here and there with the items still inside. That is a big no-no if you want to make sure that your purse stays with you for a long time. The best way is unloading the items inside and then keeping it straight on self. In case of tote bags, the best way is hanging it from a hook.
With these easy and effective ways, you can keep your purse for long.
About the Author
This article is written by Linda. She is associated as a product designer with the online portal Craftmagic. They bridge the gap between urban clients and rural artisans by providing top-notch products. From
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Best Kids Online Shopping Store India
Author: purvi shukla
2. Latest Trends In Ethnic Wear For Men
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Fitness Clothing Store Is Popular For Its Fitness Apparels And Accessories1
Author: Peter Smith
4. The Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. What You Should Know About Buying Watches Online
Author: Ross Barkly
6. How To Know About Personal Stylist In San Francisco: Lili Henry
Author: Scott Wolstein
7. Top 5 Websites In Canada To Buy Lingerie
Author: Jawahar choubey
8. Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Handmade Twig Ring And Other Jewelry Online
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
9. Shell Cordovan And Top Leather Choices For High-quality Shoes
Author: Dan Zapatka
10. Online Stitching Services In Pune Allows To Make Your Own Fashion Statement
11. Choose The Perfect Costume For Dance Conventions
12. 5 Amazing Alternatives To The Classic French Maids Outfit
Author: Costumes Au
13. 5 Different Types Of Indian Sarees Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have!
Author: Aurora Rithika
14. Fashion Design Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
15. Diamond Twig Engagement Rings For Your Nature-loving Bride-to-be
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker