ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Why You Need Life Insurance Money
Total Articles: 13
Life is full of uncertainties and we have no idea what it has in place for us. From married couples with kids to childless couples to singles, no one is immune from the unwanted events of life. For this reason, life insurance is crucial for any sound financial plan. Life insurance guarantees you and your loved one’s financial stability and therefore should not be overlooked by any chance. There are different types of life insurance policies in the market today. With the many available options, it is certainly confusing to pick the best insurance however. My advice for you would be, choose a cheap life insurance plan that best suits your future goals.
Below are 5 important reasons why you need life insurance irrespective of your age.
1. To help service your debts.
Life insurance can be used to pay off your credit card debts, mortgages, tuition fee among other debts. Let’s face it, we have no control over the uncertainties of life or the unforeseen occurrences. Take for instance that you've secured yourself a study loan or a business loan to help you grow your business and unfortunately you die before repaying the debt. This may create more burdens for you family and loved ones who are already mourning your death and worst still, struggling to raise your funeral expenses. To avoid this extra burden therefore, you should consider buying an insurance plan early in life.
2. You get to leave some inheritance for your kids and spouse.
Buying a life insurance plan from a reputable and reliable insurance company ensures that your kids get to benefit from inheriting your lifetime savings. It will help you leave a legacy for making extra wealth for your loved ones. This inheritance can help to pay off your kids’ higher education tuition fee or paying off other emergency demands that may crop up as your family gets its financial footing.
3. You benefit from “accelerated benefits”.
Most couples have got each for support in case of financial crisis. For a single person however, it’s more likely that you have no other source of funding except from your own personal resources. This can greatly inconvenience you in case of a sudden major illness.
Thanks to most insurance policies sold today, they have provisions that speed up a huge percentage of the death benefit in case you are diagnosed of a terminal condition. These acquired benefits can be used to pay for the expensive medications.
4. Provides financial security for your loved ones.
As a loving, caring and responsible parent, you need to make sure that your kids are well taken care of when left behind. Additional coverage is therefore paramount while you have kids at home. Definitely no amount of cash could replace someone, but it would bring you peace of mind knowing that you have left you kids with some cash to boost them. It is the last thing which you should help your kids with while you still can.
5. Charitable giving
In case you are single and have no debt or family obligations, your permanent life insurance can be used to fund charitable organizations. Look at it as your final good deed before your send off. You could touch a soul or change someone’s life for good with a cheap insurance plan from a certified insurance company and they will live to remember you even after you are gone.
If you are living in Canada and looking for life insurance for you and your family Call 647-761-0517 or visit Dkinsurance.ca for best price.
Insurance Articles1. A Quick Look To The Highly Beneficial International Travel Insurance India
2. The Care And Maintenance Tips For Piccolo
Author: Joseph White
3. Who Cares After You End – Secure Your Financial Future
Author: Ackerman Insurance
4. Few Things You Must Know Before Buying Cello Instrument
Author: Micheal Jordan
5. Benefits Of Hiring Public Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In Nj
6. A Brief Overview Of Worker's Compensation Insurance
Author: helland agency
7. What Home Insurance Means To You
Author: Absolute value insurance
8. Tips For Investing In Mutual Funds
Author: somesh mane
9. Financial Services For Investment | Money Tree Solution
Author: Money Tree
10. Why Having A Music Lesson Insurance Is Important For The Instructors?
Author: Victor Johnson
11. Ensure The Best Value For Your Claims With Insurance Assessor
Author: Claim Makers
12. Roles And Responsibilities Of Loss Assessors
Author: Claim Makers
13. Avail Maximum Insurance Payout With Loss Assessors
Author: Claim Makers
14. How To Find Out The Benefits Of Term Life Insurance
Author: Joanne Finucan
15. What You Need To Know About Financial Planning
Author: Mary Jane