ALL >> Hobbies >> View Article
What Are The Important Features Of A Dslr Camera
Total Articles: 37
DSLR that stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex is the new age digital camera that has taken the entire photography by storm. DSLR is an amalgam of the mechanisms and the optics of SLR(Single Lens Reflex) cameras with a digital imaging sensor. The introduction of DSLR photography has replaced the film-based cameras by the 2000s.
It is very likely for people who are interested in photography to wish to get themselves a DSLR camera for experiencing some great captures. Once purchased, it is not as easy to deal with it as appears initially. There are numerous settings, buttons, and modes that can be very intimidating at first especially for the beginners. The camera however comes with a thick manual which alone cannot help in figuring out the various different settings.
Here are some of the most important features of a DSLR camera
One of the major aspects of the DSLR camera is its various shooting modes. The shooting modes are of different types, given below are a few of them -
• Portrait Mode – The portrait mode assumes and detects a human subject within the frame on its own. It keeps the human subject in the main focus while keeping the background and other objects blurred.
• Automatic Mode – The automatic mode chooses few settings such as ISO, optimum shutter speed, flash and aperture settings automatically on the user's behalf. The user, on the other hand finds it extremely helpful in the cases when they need to be quick with the capture and cannot afford to spend time in choosing modes manually.
• Landscape Mode – The landscape mode is used for a well-focused image. It helps in taking unbelievably wide shots of distant picturesque making every smallest and biggest of objects look sharp, vivid and crisp. The Landscape mode is highly recommended for shooting images that require being wider like cityscapes and landscapes.
These are the main modes of shooting that photography courses focus on teaching.
The exposure compensation is used for making an image brighter or darker. It always reflects the intention of the photographer. The exposure controls include ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. With the exposure compensation of a DSLR camera, the users can easily check the results of any clicked image by displaying it on the screen and then they can increase or decrease the exposure compensation for brightening or darkening the image. One of the advantages of exposure compensation is when shooting in the night, the camera's meter would always suggest on increasing the exposure for brightening up the image but, using the exposure compensation will let you take control of it manually.
The focus is another very integral part of photography. The focus of an image can make a huge difference to an otherwise average image. It is always recommended to spend a little time in adjusting the focus settings before capturing an image. People enrolled in photography classes are given special coaching in learning various focus techniques.
These are the main features of a DSLR camera that are the most required for getting the perfect shot. Photography enthusiasts who have just acquired a DSLR must go for some photography school in order to learn all the nitty-gritty.
Hobbies Articles1. Watching My Son Grow Up With Rolling Video Games
Author: David Richard
2. Sea Frogs Introduces One Of The Best Underwater Photography Equipment For Business And Individual
Author: Sea Frogs
3. Handy Tips To Prepare For Reef Fishing Charters
Author: ABSOLUTE OCEAN CHARTERS
4. Maternity Photography Reading Brings The Best Maternity Photographs!
Author: Robert Andreson
5. Things To Consider When You Opt For Painting Services!
Author: Charlie Symon
6. Book Domestic And International Vacation
7. Kids Bunk Beds With Slide
8. 7 Safety Tips For Working With Electric Scooters
Author: Nathan Crowley
9. How To Know Benefits Of Orthodontic Procedures For Your Children In Lee's Summit?
Author: Paul Greig
10. Things You Need To Consider Before Deciding On Your Photography Course
Author: Unknown Member
11. Open Access Peer Reviewed Medical Journals – Meddocs Online Publishers
12. Maternity Photography Birmingham Helps You Capture The Record Important Moments
Author: Joseph Charlie
13. Family Photographer In Randburg Can Help You Find Quality Family Photos!
Author: William Smith
14. A Professional Family Photographer Knows How To Handle The Big Needs During Such Photo Shoot!
Author: William Smith
15. Hiring The Best Photographer In Randburg Can Be The Most Beneficial Decision!
Author: William Smith