ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How Can A Personal Stylist Help Me?
Total Articles: 10
Let's face it. At some point in our lives, we all need a little fashion advice. Whether it be the style, fabric, or color of an item. We all ask, "How does this look"? Now depending on the person you ask, you may not get an honest opinion. Most people will say it looks good, no matter if it does or not. Fashion stylists, and consultants can help you with your fashion needs. You can hire someone who can tell you what to get, and why.
If you live in San Francisco you can look up, Fashion Consultant in San Francisco, or Personal Stylist in San Francisco, to find one that can help you with your particular needs. One such Personal Stylist in San Francisco is, Lili Henry. Lili Henry grew up in Biarritz, France, which we all know is the fashion center of the world. Upon completing her law degree, Lili decided to earn an image-consulting diploma at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. She has never looked back on law, and is now a very sought after Fashion Consultant in San Francisco.
You can be rest assured that after your consultation and sessions with Lili, you will have a closet full of beautiful clothes that you can't wait to wear, with confidence. Lili offers four different services, that can be used separately or for special needs, or as she is needed.
Her first service is, closet editing. She comes to your home and does a consultation, complete with a color analysis, to compliment your skin, hair and eye color. She also determines what styles will look good on you, with in reference to your size, height, and personality. Some of your old favorites may have to be thrown away, or she can show you a creative new way to wear it. You just have to ready to part with some things, and try new things.
Her second service usually comes after the closet editing. Lili goes shopping for you, armed with all her information gathered about you. All you do is show up at her studio, to try on and take whatever you both like.
Her third service is much like the second, however she brings everything to your home. Each of these sessions, involves three hours of fitting to guarantee you preferences. Each one also has a personalized written summary for both of you to fall back on, for future purchases.
The final service is an "ala carte" service. This is when you call on her for specific events, traveling, or maybe just accessories. Whatever you need her for, you will come away from it, very pleased. Give her a call today, and banish your fashion fears, forever.
Scott Wolstein is author of this website and writes articles since long time. To know more about Fashion Consultant in San Francisco and Personal Stylist in San Francisco please visit the website Lilihenrystylist.com
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Fitness Clothing Store Is Popular For Its Fitness Apparels And Accessories1
Author: Peter Smith
2. The Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. What You Should Know About Buying Watches Online
Author: Ross Barkly
4. How To Know About Personal Stylist In San Francisco: Lili Henry
Author: Scott Wolstein
5. Top 5 Websites In Canada To Buy Lingerie
Author: Jawahar choubey
6. Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Handmade Twig Ring And Other Jewelry Online
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
7. Shell Cordovan And Top Leather Choices For High-quality Shoes
Author: Dan Zapatka
8. Online Stitching Services In Pune Allows To Make Your Own Fashion Statement
9. Choose The Perfect Costume For Dance Conventions
10. 5 Amazing Alternatives To The Classic French Maids Outfit
Author: Costumes Au
11. 5 Different Types Of Indian Sarees Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have!
Author: Aurora Rithika
12. Fashion Design Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
13. Diamond Twig Engagement Rings For Your Nature-loving Bride-to-be
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
14. Latest Leather Fashion Trends For Women
Author: Ross Barkely
15. Adapt The Latest Trends Through Online Shopping Fashion Websites
Author: Sneha Nikam