ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment For Meniscus Tear
Total Articles: 1
Get the Healing Touch of Kerala Ayurveda for Gout
Now Easy Ayurvedic Treatment can be Availed in Nagpur
Ayurveda is one of the traditional and most trustworthy therapeutic methods that have their roots in India. Many of us are not aware of its miraculous effects and take to the modern methods of curing their gout. One must not forget that Ayurveda has been our form of treatment since time immemorial. It can be the best remedy for many of the diseases, provided we follow the medication religiously, and from a reliable Ayurvedic healthcare clinic. Among numerous other diseases cured by Ayurveda, gout is a disorder related to uric-acid imbalance in the body.
Gout arises from deposition of uric acid in the cartilages of the joints and causes inflammation of joints. It is a painful metabolic which can spread from the big toe to the ankles, knees, joints of hands and feet, the wrist and elbow. It occurs due to the improper metabolism of purines. Purines are very essential for the body as they form the base of the DNA. Metabolism of purines produces uric acid in the body. If the production of uric acid is high or if its excretion is low, uric acid level in the blood increases. Persistent highlevels of uric acid over a period of time causes formation of Sodium urate (a sodium salt of uric acid)which crystalizes and gets deposited in joints resulting in inflammation of joints. These urate crystals are also called gout crystals.
Gout and Meniscus Tear
A meniscal tear is a tear in the meniscus, the cartilage which acts as a shock-absorbing structure in the knee.The knee joint is largely susceptible to gout, and there are plenty of other areas of the knee where gout crystals can be deposited. The knee is the joint between the femur bone of your leg (the bone from the hips to the knees), and the tibia(A shin bone that runs down from the knees to the ankles). There are several gout-inviting spots at this joint such as meniscus cartilages, tendons, ligaments, other cartilage and bursae, the cushion sacks.
ParijatakAyurveda and Gout
In Ayurveda, gout holds ‘vata’ as its main dosha, and it affects raktdhatu. Vitiation (impairment) of vatadosha and raktdhatu is caused by increased intake of spicy, sour, heavy and penetrating foods.
At Parijatak, the patients are advised to undergo a full course of detox and strengthening therapies at regular intervals followed by short courses of detox and strengthening therapy for three to four months- this prevents further attacks and helps to keep joints strong. The experts in Kerala Ayurveda at Parijatak are experienced and qualified ayurveda practitioners. They take good care of patients. The patients who follow the treatment protocol are able to prevent further attacks and prevent deterioration of their joint condition. A whole range of treatment is offered at the Parijatak clinic in Nagpur where with proper integration of Yoga as part of a holistic therapeutic approach.
Health Articles1. What Is Postherpetic Neuralgia?
Author: Mahesh Singh
2. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? 5 Causes Of Pain During Urination In Men
Author: John Dugan
3. Tips When Using An Organic Baby Formula
4. How To Know About The Benefits Of Invisalign For The Professional In Mesquite?
Author: Scott Pamela
5. Important Things To Know Before Getting Braces
Author: Steve Michale
6. How To Know About Top Facts On Braces & Orthodontists In Poway?
Author: Thomas Adler
7. What Is The Biofeedback Certification Institute Of America?
Author: Harry Campbell
8. How To Know About The Importance Of Orthodontists To The Present Generation In Albion?
Author: Christophers Nolan
9. Drug And Alcohol Policies Are For Companies Of All Sizes
10. The Right Decision To Choose An Orthodontist
Author: Joseph Walker
11. Wisdom Teeth Removal - Faqs
Author: Charlie Wellish
12. Epidemiology Overview - Best Williams Syndrome Treatment In Bangalore | Capaar
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
13. How To Know The Factors To Consider In Choosing The Right Orthodontic Clinic In Maricopa?
Author: Milton Raul
14. Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Author: Rashi Aggarwal
15. How To Know Important Things To Know About Getting Invisalign In Detroit?
Author: Jerry Lewis