ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Apply Indian Visa Online At E-visa India
Total Articles: 4
But getting a visa is a hustle in itself, especially when it is on paper. All the documents, filling the application forms correctly and visits to the embassy take up most of the time that you have in hands, making it impossibly difficult for a working person to take out enough time and energy to get it done. E-Visa India works to make it simpler for its clients. Ever since the Indian government has launched the e-visa system, E-Visa India has been helping its clients to obtain the Indian e-visa hassle-free.
E-Visa India is a platform where you can fill and submit your application for Indian e-visa and submit the same by making the online payment of the visa fees. To Apply Indian visa online, you need to go to the E-Visa India website and register yourself and find application, after that, it is a simple three step process which can help you get the Indian e-visa without any problem, all you need to be ready with is your passport and passport sized photograph. This three step process is:
1. Apply for visa by filling the application correctly and save the form, also start assembling the documents need as per the list mentioned in the E-Visa India website.
2. You can save this form and access it later by your registered id and password, so in the second step, amend the incorrect information or complete partially filled form.
3. Make payment for the completed form via secure payment gateway as per the fees mentioned in the website, please not that it varies from one country to another.
These three steps make this whole process so much simple, and then you need to wait for a few days, and you’ll receive your E tourist visa India in your registered email. You need to carry the hard copy of this letter and present it to the immigration officers along with your passport at the airport or sea port in India and enjoy your trip to incredible India.
There is a separate fee structure for different countries and there are also some countries, the citizens of which get a free visa on arrival to India, that is dependent of the policies signed by the government and E-Visa India has no interference with these rules. Also, the India visa processing time might vary from one country to another, especially when it comes to Sri Lankan and Chinese passport holders. And for those who are applying for the urgent e-visa must make sure that their time of departure is at least 72 hours away from the time of visa application.
Completed with the lists like eligibility criteria, documents required, the countries that can opt for e-visa, and terms and conditions from government, E-Visa India makes sure that you spend your precious time and energy in planning and preparing for your travel, not into the hassle of obtain your visa, which makes your best agent for obtaining Indian e-visa.
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi