ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Apply Indian Visa Online At E-visa India
Total Articles: 3
But getting a visa is a hustle in itself, especially when it is on paper. All the documents, filling the application forms correctly and visits to the embassy take up most of the time that you have in hands, making it impossibly difficult for a working person to take out enough time and energy to get it done. E-Visa India works to make it simpler for its clients. Ever since the Indian government has launched the e-visa system, E-Visa India has been helping its clients to obtain the Indian e-visa hassle-free.
E-Visa India is a platform where you can fill and submit your application for Indian e-visa and submit the same by making the online payment of the visa fees. To Apply Indian visa online, you need to go to the E-Visa India website and register yourself and find application, after that, it is a simple three step process which can help you get the Indian e-visa without any problem, all you need to be ready with is your passport and passport sized photograph. This three step process is:
1. Apply for visa by filling the application correctly and save the form, also start assembling the documents need as per the list mentioned in the E-Visa India website.
2. You can save this form and access it later by your registered id and password, so in the second step, amend the incorrect information or complete partially filled form.
3. Make payment for the completed form via secure payment gateway as per the fees mentioned in the website, please not that it varies from one country to another.
These three steps make this whole process so much simple, and then you need to wait for a few days, and you’ll receive your E tourist visa India in your registered email. You need to carry the hard copy of this letter and present it to the immigration officers along with your passport at the airport or sea port in India and enjoy your trip to incredible India.
There is a separate fee structure for different countries and there are also some countries, the citizens of which get a free visa on arrival to India, that is dependent of the policies signed by the government and E-Visa India has no interference with these rules. Also, the India visa processing time might vary from one country to another, especially when it comes to Sri Lankan and Chinese passport holders. And for those who are applying for the urgent e-visa must make sure that their time of departure is at least 72 hours away from the time of visa application.
Completed with the lists like eligibility criteria, documents required, the countries that can opt for e-visa, and terms and conditions from government, E-Visa India makes sure that you spend your precious time and energy in planning and preparing for your travel, not into the hassle of obtain your visa, which makes your best agent for obtaining Indian e-visa.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara