ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Schools Offering Animation Courses In Mumbai
Total Articles: 179
"Animation and animators are in high demand these days. However, to become a professional animator, you need to have a degree and training on the field. While, several colleges and schools in India offer animation courses to students, colleges in Mumbai offer the best courses.
If you want to study some of the best animation courses in Mumbai , here is a look at the top institutes in the city.
1. Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
This school is well reputed and former students from it have left their mark in several movies produced in India. The institute offers a bachelor’s degree course on animation. The course lasts for a period of 3 years. Candidates are selected based on an aptitude test and also on the basis of an interview. The institute allows a student to pursue career in the following streams:
• Advanced diploma in 3D Animation-EDGE
• Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation-NEXT
• Diploma in Filmmaking and Animation.
MAAC campuses have cropped up in several metropolitan cities in India, but none of the campuses offer such a wide range of options as the Mumbai centre does.
2. Arena Multimedia
Another impressive school for people looking to learn animation, Arena opened its doors in Mumbai first. However, since then the school has spread to other metropolitan cities in the country as well. However, the Mumbai campus remains the best one in terms of the faculty and the care with which students are taught.
The Bachelor’s degree in multimedia and Animation lasts for three years and is open to any 10+2 students in the country. Similar courses also include the Arena Animation Pro (26 months), Arena Animation International Program (33 months), Arena Animation Academy Specialist Program (31 months) and DAE-Animation Filmmaking (23 months). All of these courses are open for undergraduate students. The school also offers several VFX courses for people who are interested.
3. Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI)
The newest school among those listed here, ISDI opened its doors in 2013. However, in this very limited amount of time, it has managed to surpass many other schools in terms of reputation and the quality of academics. While the institute does not provide a undergraduate course for animators, the essentials of 3D animation and post production is a 16 week training program designed to help the budding animators. 2D and 3D animation basics are taught as part of the course. This course can be construed as a prerequisite for more complex studies into animation.
If you want to pursue an animation course in Mumbai, the schools mentioned above are your best choice and will help you gain a lot of knowledge regarding the field of multimedia and animation.
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the animation courses in Mumbai. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. School Data Lists Reveals An Amazing Offer On Christmas And New Year On The Education Email List
2. 5 Top Tips For Teaching English To Kids
Author: MyTEFL Reviews
3. Choose A Brighter Career With Mca (master Of Computer Application )
4. How Technology Is Changing Education System
5. Last Minute Tips For Neet Aspirants
Author: SIKHA ROY
6. Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
7. The Future Of Java
8. 11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
Author: Yogesh Vermani
9. An Overview Of Prince2 Training Along With Its Benefits
10. List Of Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Tourism
11. What Makes An Engineering College Great?
Author: Sit Pune
12. Kiwifruit Cultivation
13. Why Oracle's Java Programs Is So Popular And High In Demand
14. Selecting The Best Mba Colleges In Bangalore Depending Upon Three Salient Features
15. How Software Training Institutes Help To Increase The Coding Skills Of Students
Author: MindQ Systems