ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Schools Offering Animation Courses In Mumbai
Total Articles: 155
"Animation and animators are in high demand these days. However, to become a professional animator, you need to have a degree and training on the field. While, several colleges and schools in India offer animation courses to students, colleges in Mumbai offer the best courses.
If you want to study some of the best animation courses in Mumbai , here is a look at the top institutes in the city.
1. Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
This school is well reputed and former students from it have left their mark in several movies produced in India. The institute offers a bachelor’s degree course on animation. The course lasts for a period of 3 years. Candidates are selected based on an aptitude test and also on the basis of an interview. The institute allows a student to pursue career in the following streams:
• Advanced diploma in 3D Animation-EDGE
• Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation-NEXT
• Diploma in Filmmaking and Animation.
MAAC campuses have cropped up in several metropolitan cities in India, but none of the campuses offer such a wide range of options as the Mumbai centre does.
2. Arena Multimedia
Another impressive school for people looking to learn animation, Arena opened its doors in Mumbai first. However, since then the school has spread to other metropolitan cities in the country as well. However, the Mumbai campus remains the best one in terms of the faculty and the care with which students are taught.
The Bachelor’s degree in multimedia and Animation lasts for three years and is open to any 10+2 students in the country. Similar courses also include the Arena Animation Pro (26 months), Arena Animation International Program (33 months), Arena Animation Academy Specialist Program (31 months) and DAE-Animation Filmmaking (23 months). All of these courses are open for undergraduate students. The school also offers several VFX courses for people who are interested.
3. Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI)
The newest school among those listed here, ISDI opened its doors in 2013. However, in this very limited amount of time, it has managed to surpass many other schools in terms of reputation and the quality of academics. While the institute does not provide a undergraduate course for animators, the essentials of 3D animation and post production is a 16 week training program designed to help the budding animators. 2D and 3D animation basics are taught as part of the course. This course can be construed as a prerequisite for more complex studies into animation.
If you want to pursue an animation course in Mumbai, the schools mentioned above are your best choice and will help you gain a lot of knowledge regarding the field of multimedia and animation.
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about the animation courses in Mumbai. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models