ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fashion Designing As A Career– All You Need To Know
Total Articles: 155
With growing popularity and demand, fashion designing is no longer considered an alternative career choice; it has become a mainstream study course in India and all across the globe. If you have a creative mind and an eye for detail then this is the right career path for you. There are no limits in the field of fashion industry. Based on your skills and expertise you can choose from a variety of career prospects available in this field. After completing a fashion designing course in Mumbai , you would have a number of job profiles to choose from.
• Fashion designer
The skills needed to fit this job include preparing a sketch of your original ideas, choosing the suitable fabric and right kind of material for clothing, picking the right colors that would go with the garments, and stitching the outfit together before the final design is approved. Fashion designing course is not restricted to clothing and costumes alone. It involves crafting patterns and designs on jewellery and accessories as well.
• Retail buyer
As a retail buyer you will be responsible for evaluating and selecting a variety of products to sell in retail markets. You will have to consider a number of factors like quality, price, customer demand and availability before you make a purchase decision.
• Fashion photographer
Fashion photographers are high in demand these days. They work in studios or local shoots. Those working at some events and fashion shows also have their photographs displayed on magazine covers. Although it may sound an easy task, fashion photography requires a lot of hardwork and expertise, for which photography courses are available in many cities.
• Fashion stylist
A fashion stylist is responsible for grooming and taking care of the hair, make-up, dress code etc at fashion shows or promotional events. If you are looking forward to start your career as a fashion stylist, then a fashion design certificate program may be useful.
This job profile requires you to have great management and organizing skills. You can choose to be a part of the production management team which requires you to handle the production of clothing. A degree in Public Relations or Management will be helpful if you choose to be in Retail Management.
This is an integral part of the fashion industry. If you have a knack for creativity and possess good communication skills, advertising would be a good option for you. A degree in graphics will come in handy in creating adverts for the clients.
Working in the fashion designing industry may sound like a dream job but there is no denying the fact that it is a challenging and competitive career option for young aspirants. It requires both creativity and managerial skills to survive in this industry.
Author Bio:-Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about career prospects of fashion designing. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated with new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program