ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Study Mbbs In Georgia?
Total Articles: 6
Most of the people consider MBBS are one of the toughest course but studying the same course from MCI approved medical colleges provide relief to a lot of overseas students who wish to pursue. To check the realty of overseas university I prefer to visit them before I offer this to any of my student.
During my visit I found Low education cost, high quality medical education & safe environment are few of the prime reasons that why a students prefer studying in Georgia as compared to other countries. Other reasons are also there further listed below:
• International bodies like WHO & UNESCO acknowledge these colleges
• No condition of IELTS/TOEFL
• No Donations required, this country really doesn’t know what is bribe
• MCI approvedwhich is must to have before I recommend to any student
• Favorable climatic condition and you will love being here . This country has snow, beaches beautiful city .
• Hostel facility You can also rent a separate place for the living
• Local people are very helpful and no crime here
You might be wondering that there are so many Universities in Georgia and which one should you consider?
Well, after my visit to 6-7 universities I would strongly recommend top 3 universities that I have personally visited and was thoroughly impressed by their environment and education system.
Caucasus International University –This is one of the best university which attracted me most located at heart location of Tbilisi just 15 minutes far from Airport . It is a total combination of quality and good environment I met many Indian students those are already studying here and glad they all were happy. This University is an accredited higher education institution for students seeking a superior education in medical field. In fact, in this engaging teaching methods are used & hence these are buttressed with professional experience programs & exchange programs for both students as well as for scholars! This university is recognized by:
• WHO (World Health Organization)
• Educational Commission for foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
• FAIMER (Foundation for advancement of International Medical Education & Research))
• World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
You would be delighted to know that this university takes minimum requirement for study visa. It has low tuition & living expense. Hospitable environment is another important aspect that I would like to bring into your notice that I observed when I visited this place.
Here we have separate Hostel for Indians and separate floors froGirls . So stay is not a problem. We do group studies we get Indian food 3 times in a day which help us to concentrate in our studies.
Akaki University –AkakiTsereteli State University (ATSU) is ranked amongst 2nd best medical university in Georgia. I came to know that the mission of the university is to furnish world-class doctors by providing them immense facilities to grow up. It is also MCI (Medical Council of India) approved. You will be surprised to know that its also been recognized by:
• WHO (World Health Organization)
• Ministry of Education & Science of Georgia
• World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
• WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
• FAIMER (Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research)
This university takes 60% aggregate marks for qualification; no medical examination would be conducted. It’s equipped with modern & high standard equipments. Another stunning fact is that this university has its own clinic as well as hostel facility with hospitable environment. Well, then what are you waiting for? Contact us today for any kind of assistance like admission, loan or visa. We will also provide you with counseling.
New Vision University – Another university that I totally admire was New Vision University. This university was established in 2013 but its hospital was established a year later i.e. 2014. Its team comprises of more than 400 professors, practitioners and scholars. To my surprise this university has more than 1000 students coming from more than 25 countries. It currently offers 4-degree programs:
• Medical Doctor (MD) Program (ENG)
• Mater’s program in Medical Rehabilitation & Healthcare Management (ENG)
• Bachelor’s program in Medical Rehabilitation & Nursing Care (ENG)
• Doctorate in Medicine – PhD in Medicine (GEO/ENG)
Other than the advanced education system it also provides hostel facility to its students along with 3-time meal. All you should have is 12 from any board but science and specifically biology as a stream.
Well, then what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity today! Contact us to know more detailed information about the whole process. We are there to help you out at every step. Make your dream to become a doctor true by consulting us now! Get yourself a recognized degree from these major universities and practice in your favorite clinic today.
DRONAA INTERNATIONAL EDUCON is an education consultancy which has embarked on the journey to provide an experience to aspiring students who wish to study abroad , which has an affirmative impact on person and stays lifelong with them.We have associated ourselves with numerous Universities and Colleges in countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, Georgia and others. Through these associations, it becomes possible for a person to get an admission into these universities and achieve his/her desire to become an International Educated Graduate. With us, there is a customized application and visa counseling with each and every applicant, so that each of the applicant achieves his/her desired vision of becoming an International Educated Graduate.We offers various packages all across the globe. One has an advantage of taking multiple offers under one roof. People aspire to go abroad to study. In pursuing someone’s dream, we offer our clients a large selection of Universities aboard, where one can choose the right course, at the right place, with the right skill sets.
Education Articles1. 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Taking Student Loans
Author: Vishakha Lele
2. How To Prepare For Ssc Exams
Author: Randeep singh
3. West Bengal 12th Result 2019
4. 3 Ways To Manage Your Education Loan
Author: Mihir Yande
5. Hbse Board 12th Result 2019
6. Cbse 12th Result 2019
7. Ap Board 12th Result 2019
8. Up Board 12th Result 2019
9. Bihar Board 12th Result 2019
10. Maharashtra Board 12th Result 2019
11. Mp Board 12th Result 2019
12. Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2019
13. Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2019
14. The Problems With Java
15. Upcoming Bank Exams In 2019 To Start Your Career In Banking
Author: meenal deshpande