ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Solve When Chromebook Is Running Slowly?
Total Articles: 1
The Chromebook users usually face problem due to its slow speed but only some users know the reason behind it. There are some reasons which make Chromebook slow. The first reason of slow working Chromebook is open many apps at a time. If you open the many apps on this laptop, its automatic start slow working.
Too many extension or apps open:
Too many extension is also the reason for the slow working device. Therefore users of Chromebook need to deactivate or permanently delete the extension. If you want to learn how to deactivate the extension then go through the instructions.
How to deactivate or permanently delete extensions:
1. Click on the Chrome menu button and open.
2. Click to ‘More Tools’ > Extensions
3. Tap on the trash icon for the extension which one you would like to delete. If you want to disable, uncheck the ‘Enabled’ check box.
How to deactivate or permanently delete Apps:
1. On the screen of your computer click on the left corner apps button.
2. Navigate the app which one you want to remove. Select and right-click on it.
3. Choose the option “Remove from Chrome.”
Too many tabs open on the device:
The reason for slows working Chromebook is too many tabs open in the background. If you want to free up the computer load by which Acer Chromebook will work fast. Close all unnecessary browser’s tabs on your device. When you will close the opened taps from the Chromebook, you will find that your device’s speed has boot up.
When the Software is Outdated:
If the Chromebook required a software update that time users face slow performance. So, here you need to check the system update. The Chromebook provide an automatic feature for download & installs the Chrome updates. For updating process Wi-Fi is required if there is no Wi-Fi connection, it won’t update.
Check & install any pending updates:
On the right-hand side of the screen, an update icon will appear. Click on that update icon & select “Restart to update.” The icon shows only when the Acer Chromebook laptop required a restart to complete the update.
How to check for an update yourself?
If you want to check for the update, try these steps given here.
1. Click on the status area on the computer screen, located on the bottom right.
2. On the windows click settings and select the “About Chrome OS.”
3. You will get information on the current OS version on the Chromebook.
4. If you found that an update was installed. Then restart the system when the installation process is complete.
Those users of Acer Chromebook who want to fix the slow working device but still confuse. They can opt for Acer Chromebook customer service. Through the tech support team, this would be easy to solve this problem. The Acer customer support number is always available for users to resolve their problems.
General Articles1. Top-rated Equipment For Your Catering Business
Author: Joseph Rubino
2. Downward Spiral Of Panic Attacks
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. Reconditioned Pallets Area Unit A Viable Possibility For Businesses
4. Issues That Can Come Up When You Choose Diy Upholstery Cleaning Job
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
5. Online Fashion Shopping Website For Men & Women
Author: charles mckinney
6. Apnahumsafar Marriage Bureau - No1 | Punjabi Matrimony Site In India
7. Careful Planning & Project Tracking Through Construction Management
Author: BIM Engineering
8. Which External Counter Pulsation Machine Is Better?
Author: kamini mahajan
9. How To Connect Your Printer To Multiple Pcs?
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. How To Make Google Chrome Your Default Web Browser?
Author: Bradon Wilson
11. 7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Author: neha sharma
12. Your Kingdom, Your Vapor
Author: Ben Oesterling
13. Best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
14. Best Features Of A Good Dental Clinic
Author: Utkarshas dental center
15. New Home Building Inspections Melbourne
Author: new home building inspections melbourne