ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Akhilesh Srivastava - The Man Behind The Implementation Of Odr
Total Articles: 8
In a democratic country like India, the developmental works won’t go in an expected way all times. Many legal entanglements have been the common sight in most of the developmental projects. They induced delays in the execution of projects/works. Apart from that, the legal disputes have been cropping day on day, which is leading to overflow of cases in the judicial courts of India. The Judicial system in India is running out of its capacity due to the millions of cases mounting up. In the wake of which, the Government of India has proposed a tech-based solution named Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)-Portal. And, it assigned a committee to look after the development of ODR portal in which Mr Akhilesh Srivastava is one of the members.
Can ODR portal meet its objectives?
The Government of the day, the general public, and the developing parties have to deal with innumerable issues while undertaking the developmental works. The development, which doesn’t ensure social and economic justice, is not worthy to have. Otherwise, it creates many law and order problems in the society. So, there has to be proper checks and balances in the system to promote inclusive development to the needy. But, the system should not put the development at stake, while delivering justice to the needy.
The Judiciary system, as mentioned earlier that it is running out of capacity, has to fight tooth and nail to deal with copious cases. So, this ODR portal is expected to streamline the cases related to the stalled developmental projects. By which the developmental works could gain momentum. The portal is going to be live, wherein it can facilitate the litigants with more online services that reduce the cost of legal battles and the time of legal course.
The Ministry of Law and Justice has assigned the task of developing ODR portal to Construction Industry Arbitration Council (CIAC), which is a joint venture of the Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) and Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC). The CIAC appointed a committee to suggest improvements in the ODR portal under the leadership of Mr Arijit Pasayat, Retired judge of Supreme Court of India. Mr Akhilesh Srivastava, who is CGM of IT and Highway operations division in NHAI, has been one of the active members of the committee.
#AkhileshSrivastava #ODR #CIDC #NHAI
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi