ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Akhilesh Srivastava - The Man Behind The Implementation Of Odr
Total Articles: 8
In a democratic country like India, the developmental works won’t go in an expected way all times. Many legal entanglements have been the common sight in most of the developmental projects. They induced delays in the execution of projects/works. Apart from that, the legal disputes have been cropping day on day, which is leading to overflow of cases in the judicial courts of India. The Judicial system in India is running out of its capacity due to the millions of cases mounting up. In the wake of which, the Government of India has proposed a tech-based solution named Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)-Portal. And, it assigned a committee to look after the development of ODR portal in which Mr Akhilesh Srivastava is one of the members.
Can ODR portal meet its objectives?
The Government of the day, the general public, and the developing parties have to deal with innumerable issues while undertaking the developmental works. The development, which doesn’t ensure social and economic justice, is not worthy to have. Otherwise, it creates many law and order problems in the society. So, there has to be proper checks and balances in the system to promote inclusive development to the needy. But, the system should not put the development at stake, while delivering justice to the needy.
The Judiciary system, as mentioned earlier that it is running out of capacity, has to fight tooth and nail to deal with copious cases. So, this ODR portal is expected to streamline the cases related to the stalled developmental projects. By which the developmental works could gain momentum. The portal is going to be live, wherein it can facilitate the litigants with more online services that reduce the cost of legal battles and the time of legal course.
The Ministry of Law and Justice has assigned the task of developing ODR portal to Construction Industry Arbitration Council (CIAC), which is a joint venture of the Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) and Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC). The CIAC appointed a committee to suggest improvements in the ODR portal under the leadership of Mr Arijit Pasayat, Retired judge of Supreme Court of India. Mr Akhilesh Srivastava, who is CGM of IT and Highway operations division in NHAI, has been one of the active members of the committee.
#AkhileshSrivastava #ODR #CIDC #NHAI
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara