ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Custom Printed Golf Balls: The Buying Guide
Total Articles: 3
Almost all contemporary sports contribute their origin to games played earlier, dating as back as thousands of years - golf is no exceptional. It is a sport that has lasted for real long. From players during the reign of Julius Caesar, the golf’s earliest stages to players like Rory McIlroy and Phil Mickelson of present era golf has persevered through the test of time and has advanced as a crucial sport in each part of the globe.
Although many players think it’s the club that makes the game, it’s the golf ball that holds a major part for a successful golf round. That means, on a marketing perspective, there’s no better way to promote your business but with custom printed golf balls or personalized golf balls. Just imagine having your company name, slogan or logo on Bridgestone E6 balls!
If you want to ensure that your company stands out during a golf tournament, trade show, marketing campaign or any other special events, nothing does it better than custom printed golf balls with your company’s logo. We at corplogogolfballs.com, can personalize or print your logo on major brand names such as Titleist, Nike, Bridgestone, Callaway, TaylorMade, Srixon, Cleveland, Footjoy, Pinnacle and more. Order your personalized golf ball today!
The golf ball is the only piece of equipment you use on every shot. So find the best fit for your game with the help of this buying guide. Learn all about golf ball materials and constructions.
Know all the elements that make up a golf ball:
• Dimples – Have you ever thought why do golf balls have dimples? Because they help the ball fly. They create a thin layer of air that grasps the surface and travels back to decrease aerodynamic drag and increase lift. A totally smooth one hit by a professional golfer would travel only half the distance of today’s dimpled golf balls.
• Core – The core steers compression, which points out the overall density. Balls with higher compression are generally meant for more experienced golfers with faster swing speeds. Golf balls shortly change shape at impact and the core needs to support this energy transfer.
• Cover – The golf ball covers are mainly of two types – urethane and surlyn. Urethane covers are mostly found on higher-end balls and generally preferred more by skill players, offering greater control and softer feel. Surlyn covers are the most durable and offer lower spin off the tee. They are an ionomer resin and used to cover golf balls since the mid 1960s.
Know how construction affects performance:
• Two-Piece Construction: Two-piece golf balls are ideal for beginners and high-handicap player with slower swing speed. The larger core increases distance while decreasing spin and movement. The thicker cover tends to provide additional protection on the wayward shots.
• Multi-Layer Construction: The multi-layer golf balls are a perfect choice for medium to low handicappers offering faster swing speed. The core/mantle layer raises control, feel and shot sculpting. The thinner cover further increases spin control thereby providing crisp, soft feel.
The Right Fit
To pick the best golf ball, consider the areas of your game where a slight change could prompt lower scores. Professional golfers might need to focus on polished shots around the green. If you like to stop the ball on a dime, a multi-piece, high-spin ball will give you additional control you ache for. In case, you want to roll the ball at the pin with a chip-and-run, spin will be marginally less essential. If you’re a high-handicapper or novice, the primary concern is probably hitting the ball straight. Low-spin, distance golf balls are intended to decrease the sidespin that misrepresents hooks and slices and can help create straighter, longer drives.
Experience Better Performance. Experience Better Feel.
Now, as a business, your logo is the first impression that communicates who you are and how you are perceived and identified. So, personalize your golf ball and make them more personal with your company’s logo, play numbers or slogans. Shop for an extensive variety of custom printed golf balls by choosing one from some of the top golf manufacturers including Srixon, Pinnacle, Callaway, Bridgestone, Titliest and more from corplogogolfballs.com today.
Sports Articles1. Mike Denness And An All-time Scottish Cricket Xi
Author: saruk sha
2. 6 Most Important Factors Before Renting A Bike
Author: Shivam kumar
3. Basketball European Academy Can Help You Learn Those Vital Skills Needed For This Sport!
Author: Bell Cook
4. Rkg Snooker – Place To Find Out Everything About Snooker
Author: ponting brown
5. Scuba Diving Gear - The Essential Buyer’s Guide For Scuba Divers
Author: Chris Roy
6. Are Golf Groups Online The Future Of Golf?
Author: Ian Mullins
7. Snooker World Rankings – Get The Top Ranks
Author: ponting brown
8. How To Choose The Ideal Shuttlecock On The Basis Of Speed?
Author: Jeremy Hughes
9. Snooker Rules – Know More About This Game
Author: ponting brown
10. Super Kings Ready To Tussle Rajasthan Royals In An Unbalanced Ipl Match
11. Rayadu Bet Knock In This Ipl Season Takes Super Kings To Playoffs
12. Which Is A Professional Manufacturer Of Sports Products
13. How Experienced Texas Duck Hunting Guides Assist Anglers Discover Art & Science Of Decoying Ducks?
14. Why Coaches Play A Very Important Role In Archery
Author: Joe Rogan
15. Signs Of A Mentally Weak Goalkeeper
Author: Michel Magid