ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Tips To Choose Best Baby Bath Products
Total Articles: 9
Babies have really delicate skin and use of adult products can prove harsh on their skin causing allergies and infections. Hence choose baby bath products very very carefully so it would not damage your baby’s skin and keep him healthy. If you are a first-time mom and are looking for some help in choosing baby bath products, read below :
- Never forget to check the pH, it is mentioned in every baby bath product. Choose baby products online in India with balanced pH. pH level of baby’s skin changes from pH neutral to pH 5.5 within few weeks of birth. Slightly acidic layer on baby’s skin acts as a barrier to protect baby’s skin. Products with Mild or ultra mild pH are best baby bath products for newborn and are close to the acidity of the healthy skin. Avoid conventional bar soaps and bubble baths because they are alkaline in nature. These alkaline products disturb the acidic layer present on baby’s skin and cause irritation.
- If your baby has healthy skin then you can use either mildly scented or fragrance-free products without causing any irritation to baby’s skin. But if your baby has dry skin then the use of scented products can cause irritation. Avoid even natural fragrances like essential oils or plant extracts. They may sound gentle but not necessarily safe for your baby.
- Stay away from antibacterial products. Antibacterial ingredients are not good for babies and should not be added to baby products. Mild liquid baby cleansers or mild alcohol-free baby wipes can keep your baby perfectly clean so there is no need for special antibacterial products.
- Alcohol is generally present in skin care products for adults but using alcohol in baby products make their skin dry and cause irritation. Avoid buying baby products online in India with ethanol or ethyl alcohol listed under ingredients. Elements in adult bath products like perfume, soap, and alcohol can cause an allergic reaction to the baby. Hence products with a low level of fragrance and free from soap or alcohol are best baby bath products for newborn. Use tear free bath products for baby. Tear-free shampoos don't contain soap instead they have non-alkaline surfactants which is why they won't hurt baby’s eyes.
- Perform a patch test before using any bath product on baby freely. Apply the product on a small area on baby’s arm or leg. Wait for 24 hours for reaction. If baby’s skin becomes red, itchy sore or flaky, immediately discontinue using the product.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price