ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Twist Your Style With Contemporary Salwar Kameez And Diva Like Duppatta Draping!
Total Articles: 13
Indian ethnic wear has a beautiful collection of clothes which harmonize each other in a very good manner. The women who are stylish also love experiment the dupatta draping style in a new way. As the wedding season is near the requirement of wearing traditional dress in a new style is a must. Designer Salwar kameez looks fashionable when you wear it with right kind of style and fashion. You can get a new glance by draping a dupatta in different style to get the different look. We have gathered some unique styles which are best for festivals, weddings or any ceremonies to give a trendy look.
Frock style salwar kameez:
Frock style salwar kameez look the cutest among all. The kurtis comes with a great frill and can be paired on leggings, cigarette pants etc. In this type of suits, you can drape a dupatta which is hanging on one shoulder from the front side and the other end can be fixed at the wrist. It can be easily carried as the dupatta won't fall.
Trail cut salwar kameez online in USA with around the neck dupattas:
Trail cut suits looks very stylish and is in trend these days. It has a C - cut on the sides and are usually paired on palazzo pants, leggings, cigarette pants etc. You can merely drape a dupatta around the neck on this type of suits. This style looks very decent and rich. Around the neck dupatta style plays an important addition to blow up the whole look.
Ghagra salwar suit with front all covered style:
This style is loved by every bollywood diva and fashion followers. This type of suits consist of three things a ghagra, kurti and a dupatta. It is a freestyle which can be followed up easily. The kurti comes in long as well as in short length. The shorter the kurti will be, the more it will showcase the twirl of the ghagra. Drape a dupatta in this type from the front side drape. The dupatta will fall from the shoulders on both the sides and will breathe generously. The dupatta should be wrapped from the bust line and the neck should be enclosed fully. This type of suits adds a grace to your overall look.
Side shoulder fall on Anarkalis:
Anarkali suit is a complete package of designer look. They are available in long, medium and short length. The most subsequent style of draping a dupatta in this type of suits is single shoulder fall. You just have to hang it on one side of the shoulder and you are done.
Layered Anarkali suits with complete wrapped up dupatta:
Layered anarkalis are one of the beautiful and ravishing ethnic wear. This type of suits has plentiful layers which gives the dress a bouncy effect. Pair a dupatta which has embroidery work or border work on it. Just wrap it like a shawl and fix it up in a mid half. The best part of it is in the front side and latter part will fall generously in the front. Indian Salwar Kameez is known for its précised detailing and finesse of work.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Best Kids Online Shopping Store India
Author: purvi shukla
2. Latest Trends In Ethnic Wear For Men
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Fitness Clothing Store Is Popular For Its Fitness Apparels And Accessories1
Author: Peter Smith
4. The Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. What You Should Know About Buying Watches Online
Author: Ross Barkly
6. How To Know About Personal Stylist In San Francisco: Lili Henry
Author: Scott Wolstein
7. Top 5 Websites In Canada To Buy Lingerie
Author: Jawahar choubey
8. Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Handmade Twig Ring And Other Jewelry Online
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
9. Shell Cordovan And Top Leather Choices For High-quality Shoes
Author: Dan Zapatka
10. Online Stitching Services In Pune Allows To Make Your Own Fashion Statement
11. Choose The Perfect Costume For Dance Conventions
12. 5 Amazing Alternatives To The Classic French Maids Outfit
Author: Costumes Au
13. 5 Different Types Of Indian Sarees Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have!
Author: Aurora Rithika
14. Fashion Design Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
15. Diamond Twig Engagement Rings For Your Nature-loving Bride-to-be
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker