ALL >> Sports >> View Article
How To Improve Grip On Badminton Shoes?
Total Articles: 14
When you are starting to play badminton on the court, you need to invest in a quality pair of badminton shoes that do not leave any scuff marks. But, buying the most expensive badminton shoes will not guarantee you superior grip for several years. You have to take care of the shoes to ensure that you do not slip and injure yourself.
Badminton Shoes: Do not let the ‘Grip’ slip away!
When you play on the badminton court, wear and tear is a reality. Over a period of time, you will have to replace your shoes. But, before you spend several hundred dollars on new shoes, let’s learn how to improve grip and traction on your badminton shoes. It means saving money plus ensuring optimum play.
The main reason why badminton shoes lose grip is because of the dirt that gets trapped in the grip. If you clean it, you will be able to improve the traction.
For cleaning the shoes, you can begin by using a damp cloth. Use warm soapy water to clean the shoes if the damp cloth is proving to be ineffective. Once you clean the dirt, you will witness that a lot of small stones are still trapped in the grip. You can use any pointed object such as a tweezer to remove them.
As you wear the shoes regularly on a smooth badminton court, the shoes get smoother than before. You will realize that the soles have become smoother and shinier than before. You can take care of the issue by cleaning the sole and then sanding the shiny parts. Once you are done, simply use water to clean the sole and let it dry. Voila! You will be ready to use it in no time.
What to do to keep the Shoe Grip in Better Condition?
Do not spit on the badminton court and rub it against the soles for traction. And, licking your hand and using it to moist the soles is no solution either. Remember to keep the shoes clean. It will ensure that the stickiness is maintained. And, there are several other things that you can do to ensure the grip on the shoes.
1. The most important thing for better traction is clean court. When there is less dirt, the shoes will remain clean for a long time.
2. Do not wear the badminton shoes anywhere else other than the court. Using them on harsh surfaces will reduce their tackiness.
3. Make sure that you follow the cleaning routine regularly for better results.
4. You can keep a moist towel with you during the game. It will moist the soles plus remove dirt, if any. A sticky mat is also an option.
Badminton shoes are an investment. And, without proper care, they will not last long. Do not forget to treat badminton shoes the same way you take care of badminton rackets. Protect them from dirt & dust and they will last really long.
Trust the online badminton store to find you premium badminton shoes for men at low prices. Shop from a wide range of high-quality Victor badminton shoes for professional-level players as well as beginners. Free shipping available!
Turning passion into profession! Growing up, sports have always been a big part of my life. And, I feel grateful to be working with a world-class badminton equipment authorized distributor that is making sure that people are getting off the couch and on the court. At Victor Sport Online, we constantly strive to improve your game and take you to the next level with quality badminton equipment.
Sports Articles1. Pleasure Horse Riding: What Do I Have To Know To Start With?
2. The Advantages Of Horse Riding For Your Children
3. How You Can Benefit From Horse Riding Physically
4. How Recreational Horse Riding A Smart Way To Relax
5. Understanding The Advantages Of Riding
6. A Number Of The Many Advantages Horses May Bring To Your Daily Life
7. Just What Is A Gaited Horse?
8. Cycle Shops Adelaide
Author: cycle shops adelaide
9. 3 Important Passing Rules: Basketball Training Melbourne Advice
Author: Brett Rainbow
10. Houston: Basketball Virtual Coaching
Author: Houston Basketball Coaching
11. Is Houston Really Famous For Basketball Training?
Author: Hoops Lessons
12. What Next For Roger, Novak And Rafael
Author: Praveen Kumar
13. Right Approach To Study Maps For Having Better And Fun Fishing Experience In Port O’ Connor
Author: Murray Martin
14. Spearfishing Gear For Sale Only At European Outdoors
Author: Chris Roy
15. Free All Blacks Vs Wallabies Live Stream