ALL >> Business >> View Article
Boeing To Use Parts Made From Thermoplastic Composite Materials
Total Articles: 181
Boeing recently awarded a multiyear contract to LMI Aerospace for thermoplastic composite parts for its 747, 767 and 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
Thermoplastic composite materials save costs when compared to other metals and, thus, are being used more and more in the aerospace industry. End finishing work on parts fashioned from other materials considerably increases per-part cost. So, cost effectiveness is most particularly noted with smaller parts.
Thermoplastic composite parts additionally offer the same composite strength and weight advantages as metal. LMI further saves costs by producing parts in batches.
Since 1998, Ecomass Technologies has delivered groundbreaking solutions through advanced thermoplastic composite materials, high density polymers, high density plastics, and tungsten polymers, which can be used in various applications, including weighting, balancing, radiation shielding and vibration damping.
Ecomass works with both government and commercial clients to solve issues, develop solutions, and meet application needs. Its skills, and experience in the formulation and development of high-density thermoplastic compounds offers its customers the freedom to design and focus on form and function, while it solves the challenges their products face. It empowers its customers to design and produce the best parts possible by providing them with the highest-performance and lowest-cost high density materials and high density plastics so that they can succeed and prosper in their markets.
The perfect high gravity compound, expertly engineered to your part or application requirements at the optimal price point, is only a few clicks or a phone call away. Contact Ecomass today to learn how it can deliver a material solution perfectly tailored to your needs. Or, check out its Case Studies and Products pages to learn more about how its materials have been utilized to add value to its customers’ products.
All Ecomass Compounds meet the EU RoHS Directive, are 100% lead free, do not contain any U.S. EPA toxic or hazardous materials, and comply with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act.
About Author :-
Steven J. Stanek usually writes articles and blogs related to industrial Mechanism and Products, In this article he writes about thermoplastic composite materials and high density polymers. He has been vehemently writing articles for ecomass.com.
Business Articles1. Union Movers And Packers Bangalore Jp Nagar India
2. What You Really Need On Video Projector Hire?
3. Why Hire A Projector For Your Next Event
4. Cheap Projector Hire, Make Your Demonstration Come To Life!
5. Important Things To Consider On Projected Hire
6. Why? Uttrakhand For Film Shootings
Author: AMIT KEDAR SINGH MEHTA
7. What Are The Important Parameters To Consider For Shortlisting Trenchless Contractors?
Author: Jeff Owler
8. Tips For Carpet Cleaning And Tricks From The Experts
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc
9. Cooking Differences When Using Propane Gas
Author: Randy Thompson
10. Top 3 Things Ooh Advertising Does For You
Author: Kelly Sanchez
11. Preparing Your Propane Grill For The Winter
Author: Randy Thompson
12. 6 Costly Mistakes That Will Hurt Your Site’s Search Engine Ranking
13. Useful Tips For Choosing Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Liam Well
14. The Importance Of Business Signage For Creating A Solid Identity
Author: Jamie Austin
15. Hassle Free And Quick Motorola Cracked Screen Repair And Replacement Service In Manchester, Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer