ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Was The Indian Bead Handicrafts Promoted In India ?
Total Articles: 87
The bead art in India is known as old as 5000 years old since the time of Mahabharata. At that era the beads were made from the metals like - silver, gold, clay and wood in tribal areas. Today the fashion of rudraksha and glass beds is in fashion where vast imagination of work can be seen in Indian Craftsmen.
The japa mala is also made of beads which is made up of 108 manakas. Generally it is made of of rudraksha beads but sometimes it is also made up of sandal wood and other stones as well. It helps in focusing the recitation and chanting of mantras and its sound.
In India beads are also used in making jewelries. It is also from the time of indus valley civilization. Harappa and Mohenjo Daro civilizations have also given the proofs of beads usage. Every type of bead jewelry is also available in all sizes and shapes.
To maintain the jewelry from the beads is a complex process because it is hard to craft and finish and it is very necessary sometimes to chisel the bead to get the desired shape. This is a time consuming process as well with the patience.
At last the Uttar Pradesh city is very famous in making bead jewelry. It is exported to all over the world. As well in Haryana silver and gold jewelry is also made up and is very famous in the youth generation as well.
The bead work is also very famous in Gujarat. In the clothes stitching, beads are also used. Beads are also used to make bags and their stitching is also very strong. Again this task is very time consuming.
I hope this post will be very helpful for you ! Thanks for reading the post !
Business Articles1. Waterproofing Basement Wall
Author: Basement Guys Pittsburgh
2. Best Porcelain Drill Bit
Author: The PorcelainPlus Speedbit was specifically design
3. Drill Bits For Porcelain Tile
Author: The PorcelainPlus Speedbit was specifically desig
4. Signs That You Need A New Payment Gateway
Author: Shoeb M
5. Murphy Signed Out-of-network Healthcare Billing Law In New Jersey
Author: Steave Martin
6. Help You In Your Decision-making Procedure
Author: Ebi Palani
7. Global Infrared Sensors Market
Author: madhuri patil
8. How To Improve Your Store Sales Performance
Author: Helina Thomson
9. It Is Important For Organizations To Be Serious About Employee Fraud Detection And Prevention
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
10. Next Generation Of Free Classified Site
Author: Jivanchi Technology
11. How To: Prepare Poster Designs For Large Format Printing
Author: David White
12. Marijuana Seeds For Sale – Buy Online And Save Money!
Author: Kathy King
13. Godrej Mamurdi Pune Offers World Class Amenities
Author: Kumar Singh
14. Admission In Engineering Colleges
Author: adriana brainbuxa
15. The World's Oldest Hotel - Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan