ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Was The Indian Bead Handicrafts Promoted In India ?
Total Articles: 87
The bead art in India is known as old as 5000 years old since the time of Mahabharata. At that era the beads were made from the metals like - silver, gold, clay and wood in tribal areas. Today the fashion of rudraksha and glass beds is in fashion where vast imagination of work can be seen in Indian Craftsmen.
The japa mala is also made of beads which is made up of 108 manakas. Generally it is made of of rudraksha beads but sometimes it is also made up of sandal wood and other stones as well. It helps in focusing the recitation and chanting of mantras and its sound.
In India beads are also used in making jewelries. It is also from the time of indus valley civilization. Harappa and Mohenjo Daro civilizations have also given the proofs of beads usage. Every type of bead jewelry is also available in all sizes and shapes.
To maintain the jewelry from the beads is a complex process because it is hard to craft and finish and it is very necessary sometimes to chisel the bead to get the desired shape. This is a time consuming process as well with the patience.
At last the Uttar Pradesh city is very famous in making bead jewelry. It is exported to all over the world. As well in Haryana silver and gold jewelry is also made up and is very famous in the youth generation as well.
The bead work is also very famous in Gujarat. In the clothes stitching, beads are also used. Beads are also used to make bags and their stitching is also very strong. Again this task is very time consuming.
I hope this post will be very helpful for you ! Thanks for reading the post !
Business Articles1. Converter Transformer Market Is Projected To Reach $2,316.1 Million By 2020, At A Cagr Of 18.2%
2. The Value Of Solid Representation For Auto Accident Victims
3. The Auto Accident Lawyer That Can Save Your Valuable Life
4. Lexington Ky Car Accidents Lawyer - Obtain The Reasonable Settlement
5. Must I Hire A Car Accident Lawyer For A Commercial Automobile?
6. Obtaining A Car Accident Attorney To Help You After An Auto Accident
7. How To Approach Your Insurance Provider Following A Car Accident
8. Opportunities For Carbon Fiber In The Global Automotive Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 7.9%
9. Bleacher Rental Seating
Author: Unknown Member
10. Maximize Your App With These Latest Social Media Marketing Tactics
Author: Anshul Sharma
11. Opportunities For The Global Door And Window Market To Reach $259.8 Billion By 2023
12. How Makeup Artist Can Help You Achieve The Perfect Look For Your Wedding
13. Importance Of Weighing Scales!
14. Daycare In Edison Nj
15. Global Wheel Loader Market Forecast 2018-2023