ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Why Is The Business Of Banarasi Sarees So Successful In India ?
Total Articles: 305
Sari is one of the most considerable object which increases the beauty of the wardrobe of any Indian Woman. In the case of sarees many saree varieties are available but all of their conversation is incomplete without the Banarasi silk saree. No any dress can match the level of the banarasi saree.
In the Mughal dynasty the making of Banarasi silk saree was on its peak. To make a Banarasi silk saree it completely takes 15 to 20 days approximately but it can also take much more time to prepare it because of the complexity of design.
The interesting fact is associated with it that the silk comes from Bangalore and other south Indian states and people of Banaras are engaged in preparing in the banarasi silk saree. The approximate length of a saree piece is 24 to 26 meter long. Approximately 2-3 weavers are involved in making the saree.
Kanjivaram Silk Saree -
Kanjivaram Silk Saree is another silk saree which is famous in the southern part of India mainly Tamilnadu and Karnataka. The name is coe from the city in which it is produced. It is Kanchipuram near Bangalore where this fine silk saree is made including the bright and shining colour threads.
The zari and other kind of embroidery work is performed on the saree and other flower and tribal designs can also be watched on this saree. This saree takes 10 to 15 days to be completed. As like the banarasi silk saree the cost of this variety is also high depending the type of zari designs and embroidery associated with the silk. Mainly the maximum cost of this saree can be 50000.
Hope you have liked the post ! Thanks for reading the post !
Furniture Articles1. What Makes Dining Tables The Most Adored Option For Homeowners?
Author: Aaron Teo
2. The Benefit Of A Folding Table
Author: robert eliot
3. How To Create The Perfect Playroom With A New Modular Lounge And More
4. How To Select The Best Furniture Refinishing Company In Phoenix?-4 Factors To Consider
Author: Dan Oldejans
5. Beautify Your Home With Modern Window Blinds
Author: Jay Cantica
6. Exclusive Range Of Garden Furniture At Vetra
7. Best Natural Remedies For Breast Firming, Bust Enlargement Product
Author: Aldrik Stevenson
8. Modular Office Furniture Types
Author: SMdesign India
9. Know About Different Types Of Commercial Doors And Windows
Author: Jabej Rio
10. Creative Ways To Spice Up Your Home And Show Off Your Wines
Author: James Waltan
11. How To Buy A Perfect Sofa Cum Bed?
Author: Wooden Street
12. Advantages Of Curtains Over Blinds
13. How Can Decking Adelaide Improve The Value Of Your House?
14. Optimal Strategies For Organizing A Research Lab
Author: Catalina Laboratory Products
15. Tips And Facts Related To Office Furniture
Author: Homeworld Furniture