ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Troubleshoot Your Computer And More With Active@ Livecd
Total Articles: 1
Active@ LiveCD is a high-end toolset consisting of a wide range of disk and data applications accessible through a fully self-contained operating environment that works independently of your everyday operating system. This allows you to carry out many low-level disk tasks, diagnose problems that might be preventing your computer from booting or even starting up a computer that doesn't have an operating system or even a drive installed. Instead, you can start the standalone operating system and included disk utilities from a bootable USB drive, memory card or DVD. With the range of troubleshooting and maintenance tools at your disposal, as well as many useful everyday computing tools, you'll also have everything you need to repair and manage your storage devices, recover deleted data or securely delete sensitive data from your computer.
Effective Data Management Tools
Did you know that, when you format a drive or delete a file from the recycle bin, the original data stays on the computer until it gets overwritten by something else? This means anyone can recover data from a formatted drive with the right software, since there is no guarantee that anything will ever overwrite the original data. Fortunately, Active@ LiveCD provides the tools you need to sanitize old hard drives without physically destroying them as degaussing operations do, for example. With the all-new Active@ KillDisk 11 included, you can now securely delete data by overwriting it with ones and zeroes as per government-mandated disk sanitation standards demand. That way, you'll be able to safely wipe any hard drive.
Perhaps, your goal is instead to recover or back up your data, in which case Active@ LiveCD also provides the tools you need. Included in this new version is Active@ UNDELETE 12, which lets you restore recoverable files which have been removed from the recycle bin by tracking down important meta information, such as file type. If you have accidentally deleted or formatted a partition or volume on your hard drive or other storage device, you can use the included Active@ Partition Recovery 16 program to get back your data. Other useful tools include Active@ Password Changer 8 and Active@ Disk Editor.
Active@ LiveCD is also designed for data backup and disaster recovery in mind. As such, it provides the tools necessary to create complete byte-by-byte disk image of all data on your computer, including your operating system, programs and personal files. This way, you will have a complete backup of all your data, which is ideal for making sure you don't forget about something important or you want to transfer your existing operating system and programs to a new hard drive or computer.
Active@ LiveCD provides an instantly familiar and intuitive user interface. Based on the openSUSE Linux distribution, it is easy to use, even for people who have never used a Linux-based operating system before. Regardless of whether you typically work with Linux, Windows, OS X or pretty much any other modern operating system, Active@ LiveCD offers full support for a multitude of file systems. It also includes everyday utilities including a web browser, calculator, notepad, registry editor and various other tools. To find out more, visit http://livecd.com today.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages