ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Three Must-know Facts About Neck Lift Surgery In The Uk
Total Articles: 56
One of the most visible signs of ageing is sagging in the neck area, which can start as early as age 35. The so-called ‘turkey neck’ can make you look older than you really are. To make the matters worse, sagging of the skin on the neck is also one of the hardest things to get rid of as it cannot be tightened through exercise. Fortunately, a neck lift surgery can eliminate it. If you are thinking of undergoing this cosmetic procedure, it will be helpful to be informed about how it is done, what to expect, and what precautions to take. Here are three facts to sum up everything that you should know.
1. Preparation starts one to two weeks before the neck lift surgery.
Since a neck lift surgery is an invasive procedure, your body needs to be totally prepared before undergoing it. Your doctor will likely ask you to make lifestyle adjustments such as abstaining from alcohol weeks before the surgery. You may also be asked to avoid taking medications like ibuprofen and aspirin, which are anti-inflammatory drugs. Eating foods with high fat and sugar must also be avoided. You will be briefed about the other things that you need to do (and not do) while waiting for the day of surgery.
2. Neck lift surgery is safe and fast.
While a neck lift surgery combines different procedures, it will only take about an hour for the surgeon to finish the entire operation (unless there are other facial surgeries that need to be performed). Through a process called neck lift liposuction, the surgeon removes the excess fat. Platysmaplasty is then performed to reshape or tighten the neck. Thanks to technology, you only have to deal with small incisions that are usually done under your chin or behind your ears. No wonder why it takes only three to four weeks for your body to fully recover, after which you can safely return to your everyday activities.
3. Bruising and swelling is normal within the first week.
After the operation, patients are advised to rest for a whole week because of the pain and discomfort that they will experience. Bruising, swelling, and headaches are common risks. In case you experience bad scarring, infection, and permanent numbness, go back to your doctor right away. These uncommon risks can be avoided by choosing an experienced surgeon in the UK.
Elite Surgical is a leading healthcare provider of both cosmetic surgical and non-surgical treatments with clinics in London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Liverpool and Yorkshire. Elite Surgical is led by the Award Winning expert Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr. Sultan Hassan FRCS (Plast) who has been featured in programs on Channel 4, Sky, ABC in the USA, BBC Radio and in various magazines. Elite Surgical is committed to giving its patients unrivalled care throughout their journey both before and after any treatment or surgery. Since being established in 2012, Elite Surgical has quickly grown to become known as a provider of the highest quality services to its patients with fantastic customer/patient satisfaction, patient safety and excellence in patient outcome, at its core.
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein