ALL >> Service >> View Article
Seven Monies Services Presents – Incident Management
Total Articles: 28
Sevenmonies Tech Support Incident is defined as any event which is not part of the standard operation of the service and which causes, or may cause, an interruption or a reduction of the quality of the service. An Incident could be due to a known/existing issue or could be result of a failure or error in the Technology object or device.
The objective of Incident Management is to restore normal operations as quickly as possible with the least possible impact on either the business or the user at a cost-effective price, and within defined service levels. Incident Management does not attempt to identify the root cause of the incident and is focused on resumption of normal operations within agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
The process goes like – incident detection and recording, classification and initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, and final closure of the incident, form part of the Incident Management Process.
Once identified, categorized, prioritized, and logged, the service desk can handle and resolve the incident. Incident resolution involves five steps:
1.Initial diagnosis: This occurs when the user describes his or her problem and answers troubleshooting questions.
2.Incident escalation: This happens when an incident requires advanced support, such as sending an on-site technician or assistance from certified support staff. As mentioned previously, most incidents should be resolved by the first tier support staff and should not make it to the escalation step.
3.Investigation and diagnosis: These processes take place during troubleshooting when the initial incident hypothesis is confirmed as being correct. Once the incident is diagnosed, staff can apply a solution, such as changing software settings, applying a software patch, or ordering new hardware.
4.Resolution and recovery: This is when the service desk confirms that the user’s service has been restored to the required SLA level.
5.Incident closure: At this point, the incident is considered closed and the incident process ends.
For more information contact us :- 0808-189-1349 , 0800-520-0194
Visit Us: https://sevenmonies.com/blog/seven-monies-services-presents-incident-management-overview/
Service Articles1. 3 Best Types Of Breathtaking Photography In Ireland
2. Problems Caused By Not Hiring Aprofessional Mold Removal Company In Toronto
Author: Luis Cleanfirst
3. Corporate Events Provider In Bangalore-sri Mayyia Caterers
4. Ground Spur & Helical Gears Shops In Bangalore -anil Anc&gears
5. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Computer Troubleshooters
Author: Toshiba Support
6. Billing Software-wondersmind
7. Conduct Warehouse Inventories With Warehouse Mobile Application:
Author: brilliant info
8. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions
9. Domestic, International Courier & Shipping Services - Uds India
10. Upvc Doors And Windows Manufacturers | Upvc Doors And Windows Suppliers
11. 5 Axis Machining In India
Author: Prasad Ugle
12. Individual Therapy Den Haag Connects You With Your Innate Wisdom!
Author: Angelika Matthias
13. How To Maintain Shine And Softness Of Your Clothes
Author: Hudson Moffitt
14. Sevenmonies Managed Service Provider
15. Electronics Import By India To Touch $300 Billion In 3 Years
Author: Rajesh Kumar