ALL >> Service >> View Article
Seven Monies Services Presents – Incident Management
Total Articles: 12
Sevenmonies Tech Support Incident is defined as any event which is not part of the standard operation of the service and which causes, or may cause, an interruption or a reduction of the quality of the service. An Incident could be due to a known/existing issue or could be result of a failure or error in the Technology object or device.
The objective of Incident Management is to restore normal operations as quickly as possible with the least possible impact on either the business or the user at a cost-effective price, and within defined service levels. Incident Management does not attempt to identify the root cause of the incident and is focused on resumption of normal operations within agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
The process goes like – incident detection and recording, classification and initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, and final closure of the incident, form part of the Incident Management Process.
Once identified, categorized, prioritized, and logged, the service desk can handle and resolve the incident. Incident resolution involves five steps:
1.Initial diagnosis: This occurs when the user describes his or her problem and answers troubleshooting questions.
2.Incident escalation: This happens when an incident requires advanced support, such as sending an on-site technician or assistance from certified support staff. As mentioned previously, most incidents should be resolved by the first tier support staff and should not make it to the escalation step.
3.Investigation and diagnosis: These processes take place during troubleshooting when the initial incident hypothesis is confirmed as being correct. Once the incident is diagnosed, staff can apply a solution, such as changing software settings, applying a software patch, or ordering new hardware.
4.Resolution and recovery: This is when the service desk confirms that the user’s service has been restored to the required SLA level.
5.Incident closure: At this point, the incident is considered closed and the incident process ends.
For more information contact us :- 0808-189-1349 , 0800-520-0194
Visit Us: https://sevenmonies.com/blog/seven-monies-services-presents-incident-management-overview/
Service Articles1. Assigment Writing Help
Author: Assignment Writing
2. Haier Ac Service Center In Hyderabad
3. Logo Designs For Smes And Startups Philip Designs
Author: Philip Designs
4. Workforce Business Solutions
Author: Systemart LLC
5. A Review Of Autocad Drafting Services
Author: Despite these benefits, it is said that Auto CAD i
6. The Relevance Of Erp Systems For Smes
Author: Prabhu chawal
7. Bms College Of Law, Bangalore - Admissions 2018
Author: ies online12
8. How Cheap Removalists Perth Undertake Removals On A Shoestring Budget?
Author: Stella Williams
9. Associate With Avast Support Usa To Shield Pc Against Viruses And Malware
Author: Anshul katiyar
10. Kaspersky Technical Support
Author: Anshul katiyar
11. How To Transfer Norton Antivirus To Another Computer?
Author: Aida Martin
12. Staffing Firms Embrace Artificial Intelligence(ai): The Future Of Staffing Industry
Author: IMS People
13. Get Instant Hp Printer Support Just Call On 0808-189-1349 , 0
14. Buy Certified Gemstones Online From The Top Astrologers In Delhi
Author: I am a strict follower of astrology and follow the
15. The Growing Trend Of Cryptocurrency Mining
Author: Coin Miner