ALL >> Health >> View Article
Constipation Natural Remedies To Make Stool Soft And Easy To Pass
Total Articles: 171
Constipation may cause a great deal of uneasiness and discomfort. There are natural remedies that relieve constipation. If these remedies are taken, in combination with, a few lifestyle changes, a person can, not only cure, but also prevent constipation in the future.
Constipation happens when the intestine absorbs too much water from the food digested. It can be a result of aging, pregnancy, certain medications or being physically inactive. The symptoms of constipation are
• Difficulty in passing stool
• Passing hard faeces
• Stomach pain and cramps
• Loss in appetite
A person can use natural remedies that relieve constipation, to be cured from these symptoms. Some best herbal hard stool remedy is
• Exercising regularly can improve metabolism. A good metabolism boosts digestion which, in turn, prevents constipation.
• Prunes are a great source of fibre. Eating fibre-rich diet adds roughage to the system, which helps in easy passage of stool.
• Senna is a natural laxative. This herbal remedy to make stool soft and easy to pass, should be taken at night, before going to bed.
• Kiwi fruit is also rich in fibre. It is an effective constipation relief remedy.
• Coffee is one of the fastest natural remedies that relieve constipation.
• Flaxseed oils a natural remedy for constipation and is available in capsule form.
• Drink sufficient amount of water. It is the best constipation relief remedy.
• Avoid insoluble fibre, such as wholegrain pasta or bread, brown rice and skin of some fruits and vegetables like potatoes or apples. Soluble fibre is more effective as a constipation relief remedy. Foods such as fruits, oats and pulses are rich in soluble fibre.
• Probiotic foods and drinks help prevent chronic constipation. They contain good bacteria that help maintain a healthy balance between good and bad bacteria in the intestine.
• Over-the-counter laxatives are good constipation relief remedies.
• Magnesium citrate is herbal remedy to make stool soft and easy to pass. It is a natural laxative.
• People who are lactose intolerant should avoid dairy products, as it could lead to constipation.
• There are certain essential oils, such as ginger oil, peppermint oil, lavender oil, fennel oil and chamomile oil that act as best natural cure for constipation relief. These oils have antibacterial properties. They protect the intestine from unwanted bacteria and keep the digestive system healthy. If constipation is left untreated, it could cause complications like
• Faecal impaction
• Bleeding from the rectum
• Anal fissures
Hence, a good and effective herbal remedy to make stool soft and easy to pass, is very essential. Arozyme capsule is a one such option. It is not only a natural remedy that relieves constipation but also helps in keeping the bowel system healthy. It contains all exotic herbs like Haritaki, Madhurkshar, Hing, Ajwain, Sonth and Dikamali that have helped to cure constipation, over the years.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important