ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids, Piles Naturally Without Surgery
Total Articles: 171
Hemorrhoids could be quite a source of embarrassment and to get rid of it, there are several surgeries and over-the-counter medicines available. But to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally is the best option, since it would ensure there would be no future complications from a natural treatment for piles.
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectal and anal regions. They could be internal or external and could cause bleeding, if irritated. The symptoms of piles are swelling, pain, bleeding and itching.
Piles can be a cause of insufficient intake of fibre in the diet, straining while passing stool due to constipation and inadequate intake of fluids. However, certain instances increase the chances of hemorrhoids, such as
Piles can also be hereditary or due to lifting heavy weights or a persistent cough.
Piles can be treated through surgeries such as rubber band ligation, laser therapy, hemorrhoidectomy, sclerotherapy and stapled hemorrhoidectomy. But these surgeries could be unsafe and may cause complications later, such as infections, internal bleeding, etc. One could also get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. Following are the natural treatment for piles, which can be done at home.
• Witch hazel- Witch hazel wipes and soaps have anti-inflammatory properties and help reduce pain and itching.
• Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera soothes the inflammation and provides relief from the burning sensation. It is anti-inflammatory and helps get rid of hemorrhoids naturally.
• Epsom salt Bath- A warm water bath with Epsom salt can work wonders in treating hemorrhoids. A Sitz bath could be used or a tub for full body bath.
• Ointments- There is ointments available with natural ingredients, which can be used to treat hemorrhoids naturally without surgery.
• Wipes- Wipes with Aloe Vera or witch hazel could be used to clean the affected area after bowel movement, instead of toilet paper.
• Cold compress- Applying an ice pack on the anus can relieve of pain and inflammation.
• Wear loose cotton clothes- Loose cotton clothes help to keep the anal area dry and clean. Polyester clothing should be avoided.
• Stool softeners- Addition of fibre in the diet can help soften the stools which allow smooth bowel movements. This lessens the chance of a hemorrhoid getting disturbed hence, helping in getting rid of hemorrhoids naturally.
Natural remedies for hemorrhoids you must keep in mind.
• Maintain a regular eating schedule
• Exercise regularly to avoid constipation
• Drink plenty of fluids
• Eat a fibre-rich diet
• Avoid sitting in one position for long
• Avoid straining while passing stool
• Do not avoid the urge to go to the bathroom
Pilesgon capsule is one of the most effective and recommended remedies to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. It’s primary ingredients include natural herbs like Nagkesar, Shudh takan, Rasaunt, Ritha, Hemsagar, Kattha, Kalijiri, Haritaki and Khunsosha. A natural treatment for piles, Pilesgon capsule helps to treat hemorrhoids naturally without surgery.
Read about Natural Remedies for Piles Treatment. Also know Natural Remedies for External Hemorrhoid Treatment. Read about Natural Remedy for Bleeding Piles Treatment.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important