ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Treatment For Weak Eyesight And Poor Eye Vision
Total Articles: 171
Poor vision and weak eyesight can hamper daily activities and can be a cause of concern, if not treated well. Although, there are plenty of ways to treat visual impairment, natural treatment for weak eyesight is the best option.
A weak eye is characterized by
• Headaches and brow aches
• Blurred, double or hazy vision
• Severe and sudden pain in the eyes
• Swelling in the eyes
• Increased sensitivity to light
• Watery eyes
• Itching or burning sensation in the eyes
A natural treatment for weak eyesight is to use natural herbs. Following is the list of herbs that can treat poor eye vision naturally.
Triphala-It is a mix ofamla, vibhitaki and haritaki and isrich in antioxidants. Used over the centuries as a weak eyesight herbal treatment, it helps in relieving strain.
Baheda- Baheda is herb which helps reduce redness of the eyes. It treats myopia, conjunctivitis, puffiness and swelling of the eyes, cataract and corneal opacity.
Amla- Amla is the most effective natural treatment for weak eyesight. It strengthens the eye muscle and soothes the eyes and helps in preventing cataract.
Rose water- Rose water has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps in soothing the eyes. It helps reducing dark circles and is an effective way to treat poor eye vision naturally.
Eye correction can be done through laser surgeries, lenses, spectacles or drugs but natural treatment for weak eyesight is the best and safest remedy. One of the natural ways to improve poor eye vision naturally is by following a regular eye exercise routine. Following are some eye exercises that can help.
• Rub your palms together to generate heat and place them on the eyes for a few seconds. Repeat this 2-3 times.
• Massaging the temples also in vision correction. Use the knuckles to massage in circular motion. The same can be done in the point between the two eyebrows.
• Relax your eyes in between tasks. Lie down with your eyes closed for a few minutes. Give them a break.
• Rolling of eyes clockwise and anticlockwise, 10 times each is very effective.
• Hold a pen at eye level and focus on it. While doing so, move the pen slowly, backand forth from the body. Repeat the process 10 times.
Diet also plays a major role in keeping the eyes healthy. There needs to be sufficient intake of
• Vitamins A, C and E
• Minerals like copper and zinc
• Antioxidants from egg, dark green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes and carrots
• DHA from cold water fish
• Sulphur from garlic and onions
• Anthocyanin from blueberries and grapes
I-Lite capsule is another, very highly recommended, option for natural treatment for weak eyesight. It’s main ingredients are exotic herbs such as Amla, Haritaki, Shatavari, Bahera and Malkangani. These herbs are rich in Vitamin C and other minerals which treat poor eye vision naturally.
Read about Herbal Eye Supplement. Also know Natural Remedy for Weak Eyesight Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment to Improve Eye Vision without Glasses.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important