ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Iron Supplements For Women And Its Health Benefits
Total Articles: 171
Iron deficiency in women is very common. It happens when the body isn’t getting enough iron to produce haemoglobin. The market is flooded with some of the best natural iron supplements for women. They are external elements which help the body produce haemoglobin, which it cannot do in its own.
Iron deficiency is also known as anaemia. It is a condition where the body is unable to produce haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is a protein present in the red blood cells (RBC) which carries oxygen to the tissues. This happens when the iron, responsible for production of haemoglobin, is not being supplied to the body in sufficient amount. It can be rectified with the help of the best natural iron supplements for women.
Following are the symptoms of iron deficiency
• Tongue swelling or soreness
• Shortness of breath
• Tingling sensation in the legs
• Irregular heartbeat
• Craving to eat inedible things such as clay, dirt, etc.
• Cold hands and feet
• Brittle nails
• Pale skin
Iron deficiency can be caused due to the following reasons.
• Pregnancy or menstruation- A woman’s body loses a lot of iron in the form of blood at the time of menstruation or child birth.
• Insufficient intake of iron- If the body doesn’t get adequate amount of iron over a prolonged period of time, there will be a shortage of iron in the body. Green leafy vegetables, meats and eggs are rich sources of iron.
• Inability to absorb iron- The body might not be able to absorb all of the iron it is taking in, due to a disorder or surgery that affects the intestine.
• Internal bleeding- Certain diseases like stomach ulcers, colon cancer, etc. can lead to internal bleeding. This adversely affects the iron level of the body.
There are herbal supplements for iron deficiency which act as the best natural iron supplements for women. The health benefits of natural iron supplements for women are
• A healthy pregnancy- The growing foetus needs oxygen. Taking iron supplements will help the mother’s body produce sufficient amount of haemoglobin for her and her baby.
• Better athletic performance- Low level of iron amounts to weakness and lower immunity. Taking iron supplements would reverse this.
• More energy- Iron deficiency can make you feel lethargic, irritable and less energetic. Iron supplements can help overcome them.
There are herbs that help recover from iron deficiency. These are herbal supplements for iron deficiency offered to us by nature.
Also, one of the best natural iron supplements for women, offered to us by Ayurveda, is Feroplex capsule. The ingredients include natural herbs like Lauhbhasma, Mishri, Mandurbhasma, and Kasisbhasma, which aid in rectifying symptoms of iron deficiency and naturally increases blood count. These supplements are natural and do not cause side effects.
Read about Review of Herbal Iron Supplements.. Also know Natural Iron Supplements Benefits.. Read about Natural Supplements to Cure Iron Deficiency Anemia..
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal