ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Herbal Acidity Treatment, Heartburn Relief Natural Cure
Total Articles: 171
Acidity is a condition where the stomach produces excess acid. The stomach acid helps in proper digestion of food but when secreted in excess, can cause heartburn, acidity, dyspepsia and stomach ulcers. Acidity could be due to
• Certain medicines
• Unhealthy and irregular eating habits
Acidity is characterized by
• Flatulence and belching
• Burning sensation in the throat and chest
• Loss of appetite, and
• Sour taste in the throat
There are many over-the-counter drugs to cure acidity. Antacids contain magnesium which neutralise excess acid in the stomach. But heartburn relief natural cure is the best and the safest. They do not have any side effects and are free from chemicals. The herbal acidity relief treatment should definitely be the more preferred treatment option. Following is the list of herbs that can cure acidity problem naturally.
• Bananas- These are rich in potassium and hence, help in keeping a check on the acid level. They cure acidity problem naturally.
• Cold milk- Milk is a source of calcium which absorbs excess acid produced by the stomach. And since it is cold, it helps get rid of the burning sensation.
• Mint leaves- Pudina or mint leaves have a cooling effect which cuts the burning sensation of acidity. It also improves digestion and is an excellent heartburn relief natural cure.
• Tulsi- Tulsi reduces the effect of stomach acids since it contains anti-ulcer properties. It also helps stimulate the stomach to produce mucous, which, in turn, protects from the harmful effects of acid.
• Jeera- Chewing a little jeera helps in the production of saliva which aids digestion and metabolism. It helps in relieving gas and acidity.
• Ginger- Ginger improves digestion and chewing a small piece of ginger can relieve acidity. It helps in mucous secretion which provides protection from stomach acid, hence, cures acidity problem naturally.
• Saunf or aniseeds- Saunf has anti-ulcer properties and provides a cooling effect to the stomach.
• Amla- Amla is a great source of Vitamin C which heals and soothes the inner lining of the stomach, attacked by excessive acid. It is a strong component of the herbal acidity relief treatment.
• Elaichi- Elaichi soothes the stomach lining and provides relief from stomach acid.
• Cloves- The pungent taste of clove, stimulates excess production of saliva which beats acidity and is one of the most effective herbal acidity relief treatment.
Herbozyme capsule is one of the most recommended heartburn relief natural cure. It can cureacidity problem naturally. It’s primary components include Hing, Pudina And Ajwain, all of which help improve digestion and relieve indigestion and heartburn. It is the most preferred herbal acidity relief treatment which shows quick results.
Read about Herbal Treatment to Prevent Heartburn Hyperacidity. Also know Herbal Treatment to Cure Heartburn Indigestion Gas. Read about Herbal Treatment for Acidity Relief.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal