ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is The Scope Of Python?
Total Articles: 16
What Is Python?
Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics primarily for web and app development. It is extremely attractive in the field of Rapid Application Development because it offers dynamic typing and dynamic binding options.
Why Do We Use?
Python's expansive library of open source data analysis tools, web frameworks, and testing instruments make its ecosystem one of the largest out of any programming community.
Python is an accessible language for new programmers because the community provides many introductory resources. The language is also widely taught in universities and used for working with beginner-friendly devices such as the Raspberry Pi.
How Does It Work?
Python is a dynamic, interpreted (byte code-compiled) language. There are no type declarations of variables, parameters, functions, or methods in source code. This makes the code short and flexible, and you lose the compile-time type checking of the source code. Python tracks the types of all values at runtime and flags code that does not make sense as it runs. An excellent way to see how Python code works is to run the Python interpreter and type code right into it.
Features in Python:
• A variety of basic data types are available: numbers (floating point, complex, and unlimited-length long integers), strings (both ASCII and Unicode), lists, and dictionaries.
• Python supports object-oriented programming with classes and multiple inheritances.
• The code can be grouped into modules and packages.
• The language supports raising and catching exceptions, resulting in cleaner error handling.
• Data types are strongly and dynamically typed. Mixing incompatible types (e.g. attempting to add a string and a number) causes an exception to be raised, so errors are caught sooner.
• Python contains advanced programming features such as generators and list comprehensions.
• Python's automatic memory management frees you from having to manually allocate and free memory in your code.
What Is Scope Of Python?
The scope of Python in today’s world is vast. All the major companies today are using Python. It’s the most taught language in the world currently and there’s a good reason for it.
It can be used in a lot of places:
1. Web Applications.
2. Desktop Applications.
3. Hardware Programming
4. Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. Python is kind of a champion in this field!
5. Automation of daily and industrial tasks.
6. Network Programming such as SDN
7. Cloud and DevOps
Education Articles1. 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Taking Student Loans
Author: Vishakha Lele
2. How To Prepare For Ssc Exams
Author: Randeep singh
3. West Bengal 12th Result 2019
4. 3 Ways To Manage Your Education Loan
Author: Mihir Yande
5. Hbse Board 12th Result 2019
6. Cbse 12th Result 2019
7. Ap Board 12th Result 2019
8. Up Board 12th Result 2019
9. Bihar Board 12th Result 2019
10. Maharashtra Board 12th Result 2019
11. Mp Board 12th Result 2019
12. Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2019
13. Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2019
14. The Problems With Java
15. Upcoming Bank Exams In 2019 To Start Your Career In Banking
Author: meenal deshpande