ALL >> Education >> View Article
Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Total Articles: 14
With today's technology teaching online classes to others around the globe is easier and more profitable then running a local seminar. The first place to begin is to determine if you have a sought after skill or specific and valuable experience that others would pay for.
There's a very simple way to determine the interest in your subject. The first place would be to start a blog at WordPress.com or create a simple web site. Next go to EzineArticles.com where you will create an account and then write and submit 10 articles on your subject.
At the bottom of your articles you will provide a link to your blog or web page where you will have details about your class. Here's what you're trying to do, following this advice will help you determine the likely online interest in your subject. By using 10 articles you are essentially posting advertisements online that will drive traffic to your web page or blog. That's where you can discuss your business in great detail.
Now after just a week you will likely have a couple of hundred people who have read your article and clicked the link at the bottom and went to your web site or blog. Basically that's telling you that there are hundreds of people who are interested in what you have to say, their interested enough to spend their valuable time reading your articles and going to your website.
The next step would be to ask for their email address so that you can stay in touch with them. You will want to email your list of people who may be interested in participating in your class when you start it. You can do this by offering to give them something for free, such as a copy of your newsletter in exchange for their email address.
To do that just create a opt in box on your web page. If you don't know what that is just tell your web master you want one and they will create one for your website. Once you have their email address protect it like its gold, because they are your prospective students. In a matter of just a few weeks you will have created a list of people who have given you their emails and you will have the stats of the hundreds who have read your articles. That's the best way I know to determine the interest in an online class.
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar