ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Electric Moped - Good For The Atmosphere
Total Articles: 12
Petrol and diesel vehicles have long been causing the deterioration of urban air quality. They contribute significantly to smog formation and global warming and have even linked to diseases caused by outdoor air pollution—including stroke, pulmonary conditions, lung cancer, respiratory infections in children, and ischaemic heart disease. Exposure to air pollution causes one in eight total global deaths according to a report by the World Health Organization. In 2014, London ranked 38th in the world in the Mercer Quality of Living because of excellent infrastructure, but it failed in factors like air pollution and traffic congestion.
It’s time to look for alternative ways to travel. One useful solution is the electric moped, which combines the power of electricity and convenience of manual pedalling. Because of its sleek size, you can easily manoeuvre it through alleys and side streets, so you can avoid traffic and reach your destination earlier. It’s no doubt an excellent option for your daily commute especially if you live in a crowded city. Switching to an electric moped can save you time and money in the long run because it is cheaper to use and maintain than a car. It also allows you to cut your carbon emissions and do your part in conserving the environment.
Why continue using a motor vehicle that emits deadly chemicals when there is a better, greener option? An electric moped does not release toxic elements into the air because a rechargeable battery powers it. No NOx, no volatile organic compounds, no carbon dioxide, no sulphur dioxide. In short, no harmful emissions.
The electric moped has come a long way since it was first invented, and the latest models are faster and more efficient than ever. For a single battery charge, this vehicle can reach a distance of 50 to 80 kilometres. The maximum speed is 40 to 60 kilometres per hour, depending on the model.
Other features include comfortable seats, clear rear-view mirrors, bright headlights and appropriately-sized tires. Technology has allowed e-bike manufacturers to create quiet electric motors, so you never have to worry about noise pollution. An electric moped is an affordable option. By using it instead of your car, you are making a greener choice not only for yourself but for future generations.
This article is written by Amit Parmar, the sales manager at The Electric Motor Shop. The Electric Motor Shop is amongst the leading online stores that provide quality electric vehicles online. The electric vehicles provided at their store includes electric bike, electric car, electric moped and many more. These products are provided at their store at the most affordable rates.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean