ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Your Cheap Holidays To Phuket Give You Memorable Experiences
Total Articles: 85
Phuket is the largest island of Thailand, which offers you some diverse experiences during your time spent in this part of the country. To begin with, it has some excellent beaches that give you the best of sun, sand, and sea. Upon exploring the island further, you'll get the opportunity to acquaint yourself with its rich cultural heritage and enjoy some mouth-watering varieties of the Thai cuisine. The island also has some of the finest hotels and spas the country has to offer, while you'll also be delighted to explore its popular tourist attractions.
The monsoon season arrives on this island in the month of May and continues till October, making it difficult for tourists to enjoy sightseeing and swimming on the west coast. However, if you don't mind the heavy rains and are not interested in visiting the west coast for swimming, you can enjoy your Phuket holidays in this season with cheaper accommodations in hotels. The period from November to April is the peak tourist season in this part of Thailand, as the weather is characterised by pleasant daytime temperatures and gentle waves near the beaches. The real disadvantage of visiting in this season would be the exorbitant room rates of hotels.
You can make your cheap holidays to Phuket worth cherishing by visiting the island's popular attractions. Among them is the Patong Beach, which is the longest beach on the island and a must-visit for those who like people-watching and beachside shopping. If you get to a small village called Rawai, you'll have the chance to witness the life of Moken, a tribe committed to their customs and beliefs. You can also sail to the neighbouring islands with boats that can be rented in this village. The Phuket Aquarium can be a good place to visit if you have children travelling with you. They'll be delighted to witness the exotic species of fish and turtles.
Snorkelling is one of the exciting activities you can enjoy during your cheap Phuket holidays from November to April. You can rent snorkelling gear at some beaches and spend your entire day exploring the diverse marine life in the tropical waters. With the help of expert guides, you can go sea kayaking around Phang Nga Bay and discover some charming limestone caves. Surfing can be enjoyed in the month of April when the wind changes its direction from east to west and create perfect conditions for this thrilling activity.
When you are in Phuket for a holiday, you just can't miss Tom Yum Goong, a spicy and delicious soup made using prawns, red chillies, coconut milk, and a variety of spices. Another delectable treat is Mee Hokkien noodles, which comprises of a perfect mix of thick fried noodles, squids, bean sprouts, prawns, pork and egg. You'll also love the Massaman curry with steamed rice or noodles, as it is prepared using pork, fish, or beef as the main ingredient along with some savoury additions like coconut milk, lime juice, peanuts, tomatoes, and basil.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus