ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Your Cheap Holidays To Phuket Give You Memorable Experiences
Total Articles: 183
Phuket is the largest island of Thailand, which offers you some diverse experiences during your time spent in this part of the country. To begin with, it has some excellent beaches that give you the best of sun, sand, and sea. Upon exploring the island further, you'll get the opportunity to acquaint yourself with its rich cultural heritage and enjoy some mouth-watering varieties of the Thai cuisine. The island also has some of the finest hotels and spas the country has to offer, while you'll also be delighted to explore its popular tourist attractions.
The monsoon season arrives on this island in the month of May and continues till October, making it difficult for tourists to enjoy sightseeing and swimming on the west coast. However, if you don't mind the heavy rains and are not interested in visiting the west coast for swimming, you can enjoy your Phuket holidays in this season with cheaper accommodations in hotels. The period from November to April is the peak tourist season in this part of Thailand, as the weather is characterised by pleasant daytime temperatures and gentle waves near the beaches. The real disadvantage of visiting in this season would be the exorbitant room rates of hotels.
You can make your cheap holidays to Phuket worth cherishing by visiting the island's popular attractions. Among them is the Patong Beach, which is the longest beach on the island and a must-visit for those who like people-watching and beachside shopping. If you get to a small village called Rawai, you'll have the chance to witness the life of Moken, a tribe committed to their customs and beliefs. You can also sail to the neighbouring islands with boats that can be rented in this village. The Phuket Aquarium can be a good place to visit if you have children travelling with you. They'll be delighted to witness the exotic species of fish and turtles.
Snorkelling is one of the exciting activities you can enjoy during your cheap Phuket holidays from November to April. You can rent snorkelling gear at some beaches and spend your entire day exploring the diverse marine life in the tropical waters. With the help of expert guides, you can go sea kayaking around Phang Nga Bay and discover some charming limestone caves. Surfing can be enjoyed in the month of April when the wind changes its direction from east to west and create perfect conditions for this thrilling activity.
When you are in Phuket for a holiday, you just can't miss Tom Yum Goong, a spicy and delicious soup made using prawns, red chillies, coconut milk, and a variety of spices. Another delectable treat is Mee Hokkien noodles, which comprises of a perfect mix of thick fried noodles, squids, bean sprouts, prawns, pork and egg. You'll also love the Massaman curry with steamed rice or noodles, as it is prepared using pork, fish, or beef as the main ingredient along with some savoury additions like coconut milk, lime juice, peanuts, tomatoes, and basil.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy