ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nhai’s Ambitious Initiative To Empower Women
Total Articles: 8
The NHAI, executive body responsible for construction and management of the Highways Network in India, is also committed to women empowerment. Along with the construction of National Highways at an unparalleled pace, a special plan to empower women will also put in place by NHAI. The NHAI is known for its gender-equality initiatives. As part of them, the coming International Women’s day, i.e., 8th March, 100+Toll Plazas, which are administered by NHAI, are going to greet Highways’ commuters in a new and inspiring way. The NHAI is planning to deploy all-women staff in some of the Toll Plazas, which is definitely a praiseworthy move.
Initially, at least one Toll Plaza near to cities in every state and union territory will be drawn under this initiative. If this initiative becomes successful, then in the next quarter, every NHAI’s Toll Plaza across India is going to feature all-women Toll Collection Staff working on day shifts.
This initiative is planned to augment the Women empowerment efforts and the significance of gender-balanced workforce. It can be considered as a key initiative part centred on women empowerment. By, putting in place an inclusive workforce and gender equality system, many organizations have experienced significant improvement in results. Now, the NHAI is all set to embrace the same to breed apart. At a time, when women empowerment is gaining the traction, the NHAI has come up with this initiative which reinforces the ongoing empowerment process.
Apart from this to improve the condition of toll plazas and create a competitive environment, NHAI is also doing ranking of toll plazas based on various factors directly affecting the highway users such as:
Availability of toll plaza’s Manager
Informative Sign Boards and general cleanliness
Feedback from highway users
Availability of neat and clean toilet facilities for Ladies,
Gents, and Divyangs
The condition of ETC infrastructure
Time taken in passing through the toll plaza using the FASTag
Setting up a point of sale of FASTag
FASTag Notice Board
Greenery and maintenance on National Highway stretches
All these initiatives will make the organization more employee-friendly and gender balanced.
For more information click the link: http://www.nhai.gov.in/
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus