ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Configure Norton Identity Safe?
Total Articles: 44
Norton.com/Setup is an antivirus security software, which offers the users complete protection against malware and other viruses on our devices. Norton runs on the all the platforms including MS-Windows and Mac OS. Some of the brilliant features of Norton antivirus are-
• It uses signatures and heuristics to identify the viruses.
• E-mail spam filtering and phishing protection.
It is always better to have security protection at the time when the cybercrime is at their extreme point. Norton Antivirus provides and assures you with all security facilities on all your devices and also on your online work. It protects you by keeping your Identity safe and sound from the hands of hackers. For this purpose, Norton also offers a particular product named Norton Identity Safe (a password manager that assists the users in managing the frequently used websites).
If you are planning to have a Norton Identity Safe online vault, all you need is to have a Norton Account. Norton Identity Safe Online Vault is directly linked to the Norton My account. Below provided are the steps to help you with the successful configuration of Norton Identity Safe. They are as follows –
Step 1- You need to activate Norton Toolbar on your web browser in order to help it to work for your safety and security. After activating Norton Toolbar, follow the step next to proceed further.
• Norton Toolbar usually gets installed along with every Norton Products. Norton Setup products like Antivirus, Internet Security, 360 and Security. Please note- if the toolbar is not showing up in your web browser then you need to manually activate it.
Step 2- After successful activation of Norton toolbar, you need to create Norton Identity Safe online vault.
a) Open the Norton website Norton.com/Setup.
Please note- If you have already downloaded the Norton Identity Safe Online vault from The Norton website, then straight away follow the option (e), else follow the next step.
b) Now look at the options list for Settings and click on it.
c) After clicking on the setting option, click on under the detailed setting. Click on Identity Safety.
d) Just beside the Identity Safety, click on the Configure option.
e) You need to sign-in or create an account, with your email id. Then click Next.
Please Note- Norton account can be created, while creating the online vault.
f) Depending on your choice, do any of the following-
Sign In – To sign-in into the Norton Account, put your resp. correct email –id and password, through which you have made your id in Norton in the first place.
Create Norton Account- To create an account, put all the required details and click on the button Agree and then click on Sign-up.
g) Now in the New Vault creation and password page, put your password and then click on the button Next.
h) The New Vault Creation and confirm password page, put again your password and click on the option Next.
i) The New Vault Creation and password hint page, type the hint for your password. So that you can get back to your password, if you forget your password. click on the button Next, to proceed further.
j) Please note if you have a backup for your Identity Safe data then click on the button Import. And follow the instructions as displayed on your computer screen.
k) Now click on the option Finish, to end it or close the window.
Computers Articles1. How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Young People Take Charge In The Office
3. How To Fix How To Fix Mcafee Antivirus Mp Error 500
Author: Aida Martin
4. Tech Support For Dell | Call +1 (888) 784-9316 - Dataalign
5. The Computer Forensic Analyst Use Latest Technology To Bring Out The Truth
6. Kaspersky Tech Support
7. How To Start A Computer Repair
Author: john plp
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Error 5
Author: sara williams
9. Is Your Computer Safe From Cyber Attacks?
Author: Aida Martin
10. 1-844-762-3952 | How To Show A Balance Due On Quickbooks Invoice?
11. How To Fix Common Dell Printer Problems?
12. Fix Technical Issues Regarding Hp Printers Pop Up Contact Us Hp Printer Customer Support 1888–463–56
Author: hp tech support help
13. Netgear Tech Support
14. Tally Erp 9 Solutions Provider In Mumbai
15. How To Updates Drivers On Hp Printers?
Author: bella watson