ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Configure Norton Identity Safe?
Total Articles: 44
Norton.com/Setup is an antivirus security software, which offers the users complete protection against malware and other viruses on our devices. Norton runs on the all the platforms including MS-Windows and Mac OS. Some of the brilliant features of Norton antivirus are-
• It uses signatures and heuristics to identify the viruses.
• E-mail spam filtering and phishing protection.
It is always better to have security protection at the time when the cybercrime is at their extreme point. Norton Antivirus provides and assures you with all security facilities on all your devices and also on your online work. It protects you by keeping your Identity safe and sound from the hands of hackers. For this purpose, Norton also offers a particular product named Norton Identity Safe (a password manager that assists the users in managing the frequently used websites).
If you are planning to have a Norton Identity Safe online vault, all you need is to have a Norton Account. Norton Identity Safe Online Vault is directly linked to the Norton My account. Below provided are the steps to help you with the successful configuration of Norton Identity Safe. They are as follows –
Step 1- You need to activate Norton Toolbar on your web browser in order to help it to work for your safety and security. After activating Norton Toolbar, follow the step next to proceed further.
• Norton Toolbar usually gets installed along with every Norton Products. Norton Setup products like Antivirus, Internet Security, 360 and Security. Please note- if the toolbar is not showing up in your web browser then you need to manually activate it.
Step 2- After successful activation of Norton toolbar, you need to create Norton Identity Safe online vault.
a) Open the Norton website Norton.com/Setup.
Please note- If you have already downloaded the Norton Identity Safe Online vault from The Norton website, then straight away follow the option (e), else follow the next step.
b) Now look at the options list for Settings and click on it.
c) After clicking on the setting option, click on under the detailed setting. Click on Identity Safety.
d) Just beside the Identity Safety, click on the Configure option.
e) You need to sign-in or create an account, with your email id. Then click Next.
Please Note- Norton account can be created, while creating the online vault.
f) Depending on your choice, do any of the following-
Sign In – To sign-in into the Norton Account, put your resp. correct email –id and password, through which you have made your id in Norton in the first place.
Create Norton Account- To create an account, put all the required details and click on the button Agree and then click on Sign-up.
g) Now in the New Vault creation and password page, put your password and then click on the button Next.
h) The New Vault Creation and confirm password page, put again your password and click on the option Next.
i) The New Vault Creation and password hint page, type the hint for your password. So that you can get back to your password, if you forget your password. click on the button Next, to proceed further.
j) Please note if you have a backup for your Identity Safe data then click on the button Import. And follow the instructions as displayed on your computer screen.
k) Now click on the option Finish, to end it or close the window.
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams