ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Having Trouble While Uninstalling Mcafee Webadvisor Or Siteadvisor? Find Solution Here
Total Articles: 2
McAfee WebAdvisor or SiteAdvisor offers high-end internet security for different versions of Windows operating system, Mac, and Android devices. The McAfee.com/Activate product provides personal safety to your device when to connect to the internet or download any file online. However, the software causes errors when you attempt McAfee activation or to upgrade the product. Users often experience troubles while updating or upgrading the product. The most common problem comes while uninstalling the product.
You can install WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor can as mentioned apps:
An integrated part of a McAfee security suite
McAfee WebAdvisor antivirus software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 and if you have Windows XP or Vista, you should select McAfee SiteAdvisor. These McAfee products are also compatible with Mac and Android devices. However, there are cases when you encounter errors with the McAfee product. When you upgrade to another McAfee product or any other security software, it is essential to remove the older version to avoid software conflicts. In such situations, the error occurs and you face trouble while uninstalling of McAfee WebAdvisor or SiteAdvisor. Restart your device and follow the procedure.
Remove McAfee (McAfee.com/Activate) WebAdvisor or SiteAdvisor from Windows Operating System:
Close all the web browsers and running programs
Click on the start button and either type control panel or find it on the bottom-left side of the Start menu
Click on the Programs and Features option
From the list of software and apps installed in your Windows system, select McAfee WebAdvisor or McAfee SiteAdvisor (Whichever is installed in your device)
Click Uninstall/ Remove and restart your computer once the program is removed completely
The product is uninstalled successfully. Now you can upgrade to any of the McAfee.com/Activate product and activate it using McAfee MAV Retail Card.
Remove McAfee WebAdvisor or SiteAdvisor from Mac-
Exit all the running programs
Click the hard disk icon and open Application Folder
Click go and select McAfee SiteAdvisor or if you don’t find the app, type /Application/SiteAdvisor folder and browse the file
Select the file and click Uninstall. Tgz to unzip the folder
Double-click the Uninstall file option
Now the file will uninstall automatically and if not then follow the instructions to uninstall that will be displayed in the screen
The McAfee antivirus is now successfully removed from your Mac device and you can easily.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages