ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Laser Hair Removal - Top 4 Myths & Truth
Total Articles: 149
People all around the world are disappointed and tired of unwanted hair on different parts of their body, such as underarms, cheat, back, neck, ears, hands, and legs. Women are even more concerned about unwanted hair strands that appear in the facial area, breasts, and bikini area.
Although there are numerous ways to expel these undesired strands temporarily, but there’s only one treatment that can remove them permanently and that cosmetic procedure is – laser hair removal.
Unfortunately, there a few myths connected with laser treatments, and some of these myths are too hilarious and rubbish. Let’s take a look at some of these complete nonsense myths.
Myth Number 1 – Internal Organs Are Damaged By Lasers
Truth – No, it’s just a clear lie! The laser beam won’t go ahead a set limit, neither the heat from the laser. The lasers utilized for hair evacuation reason can infiltrate up to just a quarter mm into the skin, at that point how it can reach the inner organs? This is a really safe cosmetic procedure that has been affirmed by the experts all over the world. Any symptoms experienced are not permanent and will fade away in a few days.
Myth Number 2 – The Treatment Is Too Painful
Truth – Most people encounter gentle to minor pain and distress as the laser are directed on the skin, yet the pain & uneasiness is really tolerable. A few patients have also reported a burning sensation in the area where lasers are directed, but it’s said to be bearable and doesn’t cross the pain limit. Some patients say about that these sensations are similar to the feel of snapping of an elastic band on the skin.
Myth Number 3 – Lasers Aren’t Effective On Light Hair And Dark Skin
Truth – In the beginning, this treatment wasn’t recommended to individuals with dark colour skin, since they were at a danger of skin burn. In any case, with progressions in innovation, now we have access to lasers that work effectively well on individuals with light hair and dark skin. A few more current lasers additionally treat individuals with light hair and light skin as well. So, there are no limitations in laser hair removal any longer. To get best results choose laser hair removal in Mumbai Individuals with light hair and dark skin can likewise get positive outcomes through lasers.
Myth Number 4 – The Treatment Is Only For Face
Truth – No, this isn’t true at all! In fact, lasers can be utilised on the part of the body, whether it is face, chest, back, arms, and legs. Usually, chin and upper lips are the most common areas chosen by women to be treated with lasers. On the body, lasers can be utilised to dispose of undesirable hair from neck, hands, arms, tummy, chest, back, feet, legs, and thighs. Under arms and bikini are among the most preferred areas for women. However, lasers are not used around the eyes, as it can be risky.
Beauty Articles1. Find Out Why Getting Hair Extensions Is A Life-changing Decision
Author: Louise Bailey
2. Avail The Best Nail Salon In Gilroy- Services For Beautiful & Healthy Hand And Toe Nails
Author: Paul Wright
3. Three Great Traits Every Tattoo Artist Must Have
Author: Hooma Annoy
4. Know How To Style Your Short Hair With The Help Of Hair Extension
Author: Georgia Nairn
5. Some Simple And Charming Hairstyles For Thick Wavy Hair
Author: James Fields
6. Guidance For Men With Thinning Hair And Receding Hairlines
Author: Marc Epstein
7. Forget All Your Hair Problems With Joico Hair Shampoos And Conditioners
Author: John Smith
8. Why Do You Need To Choose Natural Skincare Products?
9. Buying Skin Care Products And Perfumes - Some Tips
10. Natural Skin Care Products - Better Skincare Products For Better Healthy
11. Everything You Wanted For Beautiful Hair
Author: John Smith
12. Injectable Dermal Fillers For Smooth Skin
Author: Vogue Cosmetology
13. Various Options For Removing A Tattoo
Author: Dexter Brown
14. Body To Body Massage In Mayfair - Naked Rubdown At Its Best!
Author: Danny Gill
15. How To Choose The Best Products For Body Slimming And Toning?
Author: Yellowrose Cosmetics