ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Things To Know Before Getting Botox
Total Articles: 8
Botox is an Injectable drug prepared from botulin, used to correct lines and wrinkles. While this is not for everyone there are few things you need to keep in mind before getting it done.
• It doesn’t eradicate all your wrinkles, rather it improves your wrinkles made from expressions. Improves the appearance of your wrinkles thus making your skin look younger and firm.
• You can start with Botox even before wrinkles as it can limit their development and reduce the need of treatment later. It slows the formation of deeper wrinkles, and helps you stay younger for a longer time.
• It doesn’t lasts for life, most Botox lasts between two to six
months, and the average time it remains effective is for four months.
• The technique is the base of result, though the results take a few days to appear. Perfectly amount and technique will give you the satisfactory results.
• This facial treatment is very simple still, getting it done under the supervision of a trained and experienced medical professional is required.
• It’s not meant only for wrinkles, it can treat many other health issues like- muscle spasms, heavy sweating, and migraines.
• There would be mild swelling or bruising around the injected sites for few minutes, which is completely bearable.
• Botox takes only twenty minutes or less to complete, so you can plan it even during your lunch break.
• You cannot dissolve early to the fixed time, it will wear out with time.
• It’s not just for women only, men to undergo this treatment.
• It’s not just a onetime thing to be done, every 6 month or depending on the requirement you need to get re touch of it for longer results.
• Make sure your plastic surgeon or dermatologist tells you how many units they recommend before starting it.
Above listed are some of the few ways to know before planning for a Botox, at Dezire Clinic, Delhi you can get it done under the expert supervision of Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) he delivers the best results in town. You can visit anytime for a consultation which is free of cost.
Visit our site: www.dezireclinic.in
Dr. Prashant Yadav
M.S., M.Ch. (Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery)
Dezire Clinic Pvt Ltd / +91 9272007896
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9222122122
Pune | Delhi | Bangalore | Gurgaon
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein