ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
The Type Of Pallet Racking Melbourne Needed By You
Total Articles: 5
There are various types of pallet racking that you can have to make your warehouse have the storage solution that you wish to have. Because of the versatility and range of Pallet Racking in Melbourne available it sometimes becomes difficult to decide which the one that can provide ideal storage solution is. As you read through you will understand which one to select according to your requirements.
The basic questions to be answered
The type of pallet storage that you require depends on certain basic factors. Let us have a look at those for consideration.
• The budget that you have for having such storage solution.
• The availability of floor space that you have in your warehouse for housing those pallet racking.
• The ceiling height that you have at your warehouse.
• The types of pallets that you use and the size of them.
• The different types of SKUs that you intend to store in the racks that you intend to have.
• The frequency that you wish to access the pallet racks.
• The shelf life of the products that you wish to store.
• Whether you want first in, first out or last in, first out for the products that you store.
• The number of pallets that you wish to store.
• The type and height of the fork truck that you intend to use to access the pallet racking.
Having considered these you will be having a better understanding of the requirement that you have. Now having an understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the various natures of Pallet Racking in Melbourne will give you an understanding which one will provide you the ideal storage solution.
The types of pallet racking that you can have
There are different natures of such raking which you can have. They all have advantages and disadvantages which you must consider while selecting the one suitable for you.
This is the most basic form of pallet storage where the pallets are placed on the floor. As per the requirement that you have to access, the rows can be as deep as the floor space that you have at your warehouse.
For such type, you will not require any investment and can have high-density storage. But it will be difficult to access individual pallet and more space will be required.
Selective Pallet Racks
This is the most common form of pallet racks that are used today. Depending on the size of the pallets that you wish to store the height of the shelves can be adjusted.
It has low investment and allows easy accessibility to each pallet. FIFO and LIFO can be easily implemented. The only disadvantage is that it offers low storage density.
Drive in Pallet Racks
This nature of storage units allows the fork truck of yours to drive in and have access to the pallets. It offers high storage density and is cost-effective. Having such you will have poor accessibility to individual pallets and the racks get damaged due to fork truck.
There are other types also like pallet flow rack and push back pallet rack which you can consider having.
Ready Rack is one of the leading warehouse pallet racking and storage system suppliers in Melbourne. You can have any nature of quality pallet racks from them at an affordable rate. You can be in contact with them by giving a call at 1300 307 229. Please be at http://www.readyrack.net.au/selective-pallet-racking.html to know more about their quality and affordable pallet racks.
Furniture Articles1. Best Modular Kitchen Kochi
Author: Unknown Member
2. Kurl-on Introduces ‘str8’ Technology In Lucknow
Author: Unknown Member
3. Commercial Landscape Companies
Author: Unknown Member
4. Imparting Charming Appeal To The Windows And Home With Customized Blinds
Author: Minh Nguyen
5. Modular Office Furniture Manufacturers In Bangalore
Author: SM Design India
6. Add Elegance To Your Swimming Pool Furniture
7. Furniture Manufacturers In Coimbatore, Hotel Furniture Coimbatore
Author: Global Steel Industries
8. 10 Reasons Why Wooden Toys Are Ideal For Kids
Author: Tonny Carpenter
9. Different Types And Benefits Of Office Partitions
Author: SM Design
10. Why Modular Office Furniture Is In Style?
11. Whether Dining Sets Or Lounge Furniture?
Author: Handmade World
12. Décor Alert – Making The Most Of Limited Living Room Space
13. Everyday 5 Simple Ideas For Decorating 6 Seater Dining Table Sets
Author: Wooden Street
14. Furniture Types And Its Purpose
Author: siva Kumar
15. What The Colour Of Your Painted Kitchen Doors Says About You
Author: Merv Skinner