ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Visit Attractive Places With Cheap Holidays To Antalya
Total Articles: 183
Founded by the Greek king Attalus II in the period close to about 150 BC, Antalya is a Turkish city located on the Mediterranean coast. It is bordered by the magnificent Taurus Mountains and is visited by millions of tourists every year. This part of Turkey is rich in natural beauty and ancient history. During your holiday in the city, you would get the opportunity to explore its charming beaches. There are plenty of other natural features of Antalya that you can witness when you embark on your sightseeing tours, such as waterfalls and mountainous areas.
In recent times, 5 marinas, 5 yachts, and 200 beaches of this enchanting tourist destination received the Blue Flag status. Among the beaches that have been awarded this status are Gazipasa, Alanya, Aksu, and Kemer. You can yourself on these fabulous beaches during your Antalya holidays and allow the sun's rays to soothe your senses. A visit to the Antalya Aquarium can give you the chance to be in the world's biggest tunnel aquarium. This popular attraction of Antalya also allows you to step into the world of reptiles at a place called Fear Trophy. It houses the most colourful, interesting, and poisonous reptile species of the world.
Declared as a national park in the year 1973, the Koprulu Canyon National Park is located in the mountains to the northeast of Antalya. You can witness its diverse species of flora and fauna during your cheap holidays to Antalya and also come across a large cypress forest as you continue your exploration. Also within the limits of this national park is the Bozburun Mountain and Selge Antique City. If you are interested in history, there are a few archaeological sites worth visiting in this park. For the adventure enthusiasts, rafting on the Koprucay River beneath the Roman bridges can be a thrilling experience.
When you get to the Serik town of Antalya, don't forget to visit the Ucansu Waterfall. It is one of the largely unexplored attractions in the Mediterranean and the visitors can enjoy swimming in its cold waters after a tiring trek. The Alara Stream in the Koprulu town can be explored for its beauty as it turns into a waterfall after springing out from the foot of the mountains. Another beautiful waterfall that you'd love to explore during your cheap Antalya holidays is the Kursunlu Waterfall, which is located close to the Antalya-Mersin road. It is set in the midst of a pine forest and is a good location to enjoy walking and observing plant and animal life in the area.
Many international events are hosted in this part of the world throughout the year. Among them is the Antalya Film Festival, which has become one of the world's prominent film festivals today. If you happen to be in the city during summers, you can witness the liveliest events after dark that are characterised by plenty of music and unlimited fun. Antalya also hosts some exciting sporting events involving games like football, golf, marathons, sailing, and beach volleyball.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy