ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour -visit The Three Ends Of The Triangle
Total Articles: 4
GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR, This is the best tour circumference of India, and is also the most visited and loved. It includes the three most amazing and pillar cities of north India, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
These three cityscapes provide all what a tourist wants to see in an Indian city, experiencing the Mughal and Rajputana culture to its core.
People love the tour circuit of Golden Triangle for a lot of reasons, lets discuss the love for the cities in the golden triangle tour separately to make it more crisp and precise that why this is the perfect tour package.
LOVE FOR DELHI:
The national capital Delhi is one of the best tourist destinations in India, with great combination of modernity and historicity thebeautiful and tall modernised buildings, or proves of the vast history,‘forts and palaces’ like Red fort, Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung fort and India gate. Other than the forts and palaces the delectable food of Delhi, with its ‘desi’ touch and smocked up spices in a dish will melt your heart. Do not forget to shop in the local markets and visit each of the stops, which attract the travellers.
LOVE FOR AGRA:
The prime most location for a traveller taking a trip to Agra is Taj Mahal, which is in the city of Agra, the capital city at the time of Mughal era. Agra, is also known as the love city; because of the beauty, which is all suited up in the white marbled attire was a gift, a gift from husband Shahjahan to wife Mumtaz. Agra is mostly visited because of the same beautiful tomb recognised as TAJ MAHAL, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Agra other than the great Taj is also popular for another fort, which is on the outskirts of the town that is ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. The street food and the varied cultural pinch lets you enjoy the golden triangle tour.
LOVE FOR JAIPUR:
The most colourful and charismatic state of Rajasthan, serves its capital and best city in the triangle as created in the map. Jaipur, the pink city is famous for its forts and the artificial lake flowing in the heart of the city. Visit the amazing architectural work of the Rajputana dynasty in its Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and City Palace and a lot more. Taste the amazing Rajasthani platter with the famous ‘gatte ki sabzi’ and ‘dal bati churma’. Also, take a walk to the Johari market and Bapu bazar, for some ethnic and traditional shopping.
Enjoy the golden triangle tour by visiting the three ends of the triangle and experiencing the greatness and beauty of all the respective cities with the diverse culture, tradition, cuisine, casts, and living and enjoy the Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur tour.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus