ALL >> General >> View Article
Motivational Whatsapp Your Personal Keynote Speaker
Total Articles: 28
I realised this idea when I was added to such a group by my friend. I decided to make this idea popular by writing this on paper. This idea has turned out to be my personal keynote speaker and motivation speaker in my pocket.
Few of the motivational quotes that inspired me in that group are mentioned here. You can copy it and promote it in your own daily motivational group. I am here also mentioning the name of the person who said these quotes. It’s better to make famous the person with the quote so that people may know the man too with his sayings and admire him for his ideology.
Quotes that I received:
“A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.”
– John C. Maxwell
“I realized early on that success was tied to not giving up. Most people in this business gave up and went on to other things. If you simply didn’t give up, you would outlast the people who came in on the bus with you.”
– Harrison Ford
“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
– Jesse Owens
“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”
“Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act.”
– Maxwell Maltz
“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time all things in succession; that which grows fast, withers as rapidly that which grows slowly, endure.”
– Josiah Gilbert Holland
“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”
– Erma Bombeck
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.
– Norman Vincent Peale
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
– Nelson Mandela
Shivam Verma is a renowned writer on business and investment plans
General Articles1. Hot Melt Adhesives (hma) Market Projected Tp $9.46 Billion By 2022
Author: Rahul Sharma
2. How To Troubleshoot Error 0x80070002 In Outlook On Windows 10?
Author: Ethan Grey
3. Social Media- Oriented Jobs- The Heartthrob Of Today's Youth
Author: Shinjini Mahatto
4. Prepreg Market Projected To $8.64 Billion By 2021
Author: Rahul Sharma
5. How To Download Rrb Result
Author: Railway Result
6. Find Best Quality Hair Extensions Online India From Hair Exim
7. Avail Christopher Iula Services To Enhance Quality Living Conditions In Your Property
8. Gmail Password Recovery Is Now Available With Three Major Methods
Author: Indeed, even in the wake of making a decent
9. Fridge Online At Sathya Online Shopping
Author: Sathya Online Shopping
10. How To Protect Several Types Of Fabric Elements In Your Home
Author: Hudson Moffitt
11. What Are The Benefits Of Wing Chun Practice Wooden Dummy?
Author: James Biggica
12. How Effective Is The “amazon Qualified Service Providers” To Reinstate Your Amazon Account?
13. What Can You Do When Your Amazon Account Is Closed By Amazon?
14. Robotic Welding Market To Register Capital Expenditure Of $5.96 Billion By 2023
15. How To Install A Letterbox Successfully
Author: Daniel Kohler