ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indulge In Exciting Activities With Cheap Holidays To Japan
Total Articles: 143
Known as the 'Land of the Rising Sun', Japan is an island country in the Pacific Ocean. It is a place where you can find traditions and modernity co-existing peacefully with each other. While holidaying in this part of the world, you'll get the chance to witness the nation's cultural offerings as well as its modern architectural marvels. Japan has vast expanses of fascinating natural surroundings as well. They are characterised by volcanic mountains, hot springs, and tropical beaches. Its varying geographical features give you plenty of opportunities to indulge in your favourite outdoor activities.
The best time to visit Japan would greatly depend on your plans on the kind of activity you'd like to enjoy during your time spent in the country. Spring from March to May would allow you to witness the beautiful pink and white cherry blossoms. You can see the leaves of scarlet and red shades in autumn, which arrives in the month of September and lasts until November. Your Japan holidays in these two seasons would be extremely pleasant with the presence of a favourable weather and some important festivals. Summer from June to August is the time when the heavy rains may hamper your plans of sightseeing. However, you can enjoy plenty of festivals or 'Matsuris' in this season with spectacular celebrations.
Winter from December to March would be an excellent time to visit this country if you're interested in some thrilling activities. You'd love skiing on the slopes of Nagano and Hokkaido during your cheap holidays to Japan, as they're covered in fresh, powdery snow in winter. The presence of snow would also make the hot springs even more pleasant. If you're in Nagano, you can also watch the resident snow monkeys in action as they appear in great numbers during this time of the year. Mount Fuji is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Japan. You'd enjoy hiking on this mountain and watching the awe-inspiring views from its summit.
During your time spent in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, you'll get the chance to get to the Imperial Palace. While most of its parts are closed to the public, you can still have plenty of things to see outside this palace on your cheap Japan holidays, such as the East Higashi-Gyoen Garden and the Nijubashi Bridge. You can explore some intriguing memorials, monuments, and museums related to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on your visit to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
A tour of the Osaka Castle would give you the chance to witness the magnificence of this large fortress. You can also go through the displays that provide valuable information on the castle's history. Japan is well-known for its top-quality foods that are prepared mainly using rice and fish. When you are in any of the Japanese restaurants, make sure you order your desired Sushi or Sashimi. Sushi uses rice mixed with fish, vegetables, or seaweed and is eaten with the help of chopsticks. Sashimi is raw fish or seafood and is served with a spicy Japanese condiment called 'Wasabi'.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy