ALL >> Health >> View Article
Total Articles: 13
Cimivir L is to be administered under the strict supervision of a Hepatologist only. An extra patient leaflet is available with Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
• Cimivir L is to be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
• Cimivir L is to be taken orally with a full glass of water.
• Cimivir L Can be tacken with or without food.
• The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
• To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
• Cimivir L’s length of treatment may vary for a period between 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
• Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Cimivir L unless instructed by your doctor.
Important – The Correct Dosage And Prescription Commonly Depend On The Patient And The Condition Being Treated. Duration Of Dosage Can Range Between 8 Weeks To 24 Weeks And The Correct Duration Of Treatment Is To Be Determined By Your Medical Practitioner Or Doctor As It Will Depend On The Patient’s Condition And Their Response To The Therapy. Do Not Adjust Your Dosage Without The Approval Of Your Medical Practitioner Or Doctor. This Product Is Only For Use As Prescribed And Instructed By A Doctor Or Medical Practitioner.
Contradictions & Warnings
Cimivir L Is Not Always Suitable For All Patients. Do Not Take Cimivir L As It Is Contradicted In The Following Known Cases:
• Pregnancy / Breast Feeding – Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to get pregnant.
• Unprotected S** – This medicine is contradicted for use during unprotected s**ual intercourse as it may also lead to birth defects.
• Antacids – It is recommended not to intake this medicine within a before and after 4 hour period of taking any Antacids.
• Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Medications – Do not take Cimivir L when taking other medications having Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir as their active ingredients. Cimivir L is also contradicted when taken alongside other medications used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHC) infection.
• Ledipasvir / Sofosbuvir Allergy – Cimivir L is contradicted for use, if you are allergic to Ledipasvir and/or Sofosbuvir which are the active ingredients of Cimivir L.
• Other Herbal / Dietary Supplements / Prescription Medicines / OTC Medicines – Cimivir L may be contradicted for use when taken with other medications to treat Tuberculosis, Seizures, HIV, Cancer, Cholesterol, Heart ailments and other anti-viral medications. Consult your medical doctor before using Cimivir L by providing a list of any and all existing medications that you are taking to ascertain the safety and use of Cimivir L
Side Effects Of Cimivir L (Ledipasvir And Sofosbuvir Tablets)
Cimivir L’s Active Ingredients Are Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir Which May Have Reported Side Effects As Under:
common side effects / symptoms – consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any common side effects or symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite, lower back pain, side pain, insomnia (sleeplessness) and/or fever.
serious side effects / symptoms – discontinue use of Cimivir L and contact your emergency medical center right away if you experience any signs of pale skin, hives, rashes, edema (swelling), mood changes, excessive fatigue, behavior changes, irregular heartbeat, breathing difficulty, breathlessness, swallowing difficulty and/or signs of any infection.
unknown side effects / symptoms – Cimivir L may cause other unknown side effects or symptoms not listed here. For complete information, discuss the use of Cimivir L with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important