ALL >> Education >> View Article
Augment Visual Learning With posters
Total Articles: 3
Educators deploy a variety of methods to pass on information effectively. They mostly rely on verbal methods to teach children. But the fact is that a very small percentage of children are able to learn this way. Most of them love being taught visually or kinesthetically(with bodies and emotions). The best way would be to use a combination of these methods to impart education.
The concepts should be conveyed in an interesting way to kindle the curiosity and hold the attention of children. Once the knowledge is imparted, it is crucial that it stays with them. Posters are an important educational resource material which reflects the core objective and purpose of the lessons. Charts and posters are designed to enhance the learning of students. Charts can be really helpful in getting students to comprehend the difficult strategies and complex processes.
Why Posters and Charts?
Posters have the capability to stick in children’s minds. These posters engage the children even before they start formal learning. At a minimum a room with charts and posters can be useful to reframe students’ mindsets from transitioning them from their previous moods.
The human eye can register up to 1000 visual images per second. 40% of all the nerve fibers to the brain are from retina alone! Many researchers have proved that 90% of the brain’s stimulation is through vision and visual memory which takes up 2/3rds of the brain. This is another reason adding visual education is important in the education system, as it leads to more absorption of knowledge. That is why posters and charts can be effective educational outreach tools
Role of Ekdali
To make the rooms at home and classrooms intriguing and interesting for children Ekdali makes wonderful posters and charts. These engage and thrill children. All posters on various topics are aesthetically but skilfully designed with a brilliant combination of colors, pictures, and fonts pertinent to the topic. Designers use the known elements of the subject which call children’s attention to convey new topics.
Ekdali understands “What We Hear We Know but What We See We Remember”. To help the teachers explaining the concepts better or to help children understand and retain knowledge for a long time posters are designed. Depending on the topic, teachers can use Ekdali posters to supplement their lessons; parents can use them to reinforce concepts.
How best to use posters?
1. Hanging same posters at school and home will increase the visibility. Bombarding children with same imagery will make sure the concept is going to sit in their heads. Parents and teachers can work together to make this arrangement.
2. Choose aesthetically pleasant posters in your classroom or at home. They will increase the ocular interests of thechildren and promotes a visually stimulating environment.
3. Change the posters with the concepts you are covering. The room is enlivened with freshness. The learning process would have started even before the lessons start. They are more learn-ready.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George