ALL >> Education >> View Article
Augment Visual Learning With posters
Total Articles: 4
Educators deploy a variety of methods to pass on information effectively. They mostly rely on verbal methods to teach children. But the fact is that a very small percentage of children are able to learn this way. Most of them love being taught visually or kinesthetically(with bodies and emotions). The best way would be to use a combination of these methods to impart education.
The concepts should be conveyed in an interesting way to kindle the curiosity and hold the attention of children. Once the knowledge is imparted, it is crucial that it stays with them. Posters are an important educational resource material which reflects the core objective and purpose of the lessons. Charts and posters are designed to enhance the learning of students. Charts can be really helpful in getting students to comprehend the difficult strategies and complex processes.
Why Posters and Charts?
Posters have the capability to stick in children’s minds. These posters engage the children even before they start formal learning. At a minimum a room with charts and posters can be useful to reframe students’ mindsets from transitioning them from their previous moods.
The human eye can register up to 1000 visual images per second. 40% of all the nerve fibers to the brain are from retina alone! Many researchers have proved that 90% of the brain’s stimulation is through vision and visual memory which takes up 2/3rds of the brain. This is another reason adding visual education is important in the education system, as it leads to more absorption of knowledge. That is why posters and charts can be effective educational outreach tools
Role of Ekdali
To make the rooms at home and classrooms intriguing and interesting for children Ekdali makes wonderful posters and charts. These engage and thrill children. All posters on various topics are aesthetically but skilfully designed with a brilliant combination of colors, pictures, and fonts pertinent to the topic. Designers use the known elements of the subject which call children’s attention to convey new topics.
Ekdali understands “What We Hear We Know but What We See We Remember”. To help the teachers explaining the concepts better or to help children understand and retain knowledge for a long time posters are designed. Depending on the topic, teachers can use Ekdali posters to supplement their lessons; parents can use them to reinforce concepts.
How best to use posters?
1. Hanging same posters at school and home will increase the visibility. Bombarding children with same imagery will make sure the concept is going to sit in their heads. Parents and teachers can work together to make this arrangement.
2. Choose aesthetically pleasant posters in your classroom or at home. They will increase the ocular interests of thechildren and promotes a visually stimulating environment.
3. Change the posters with the concepts you are covering. The room is enlivened with freshness. The learning process would have started even before the lessons start. They are more learn-ready.
Education Articles1. School Data Lists Reveals An Amazing Offer On Christmas And New Year On The Education Email List
2. 5 Top Tips For Teaching English To Kids
Author: MyTEFL Reviews
3. Choose A Brighter Career With Mca (master Of Computer Application )
4. How Technology Is Changing Education System
5. Last Minute Tips For Neet Aspirants
Author: SIKHA ROY
6. Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
7. The Future Of Java
8. 11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
Author: Yogesh Vermani
9. An Overview Of Prince2 Training Along With Its Benefits
10. List Of Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Tourism
11. What Makes An Engineering College Great?
Author: Sit Pune
12. Kiwifruit Cultivation
13. Why Oracle's Java Programs Is So Popular And High In Demand
14. Selecting The Best Mba Colleges In Bangalore Depending Upon Three Salient Features
15. How Software Training Institutes Help To Increase The Coding Skills Of Students
Author: MindQ Systems