ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
How Is Yoga Beneficial For Women
Total Articles: 27
Yoga is beneficial to humans of all age groups. It gives the same benefits to every one. But, as every gender has its own problems, yoga is beneficial in curing those problems too, which are gender specific. So let us now know few benefits of yoga for women. Here are few benefits that a women can receive form yoga practice.
1. Relief from Stress and Depression: Basically women are very emotional in nature. They get stress and depression more than men. They are very sensitive to life. They feel more nervous when something goes wrong. Yoga uses meditation, which is a great way to decrease the stress and tension levels in the body. Yoga practicing also improves the positive attitude and enhances women’s mental status.
2. Enhance the immune system: Yoga can help to enhance your immune system and decrease the chance of illness. Yoga postures gives sufficient exercise to over all parts of the body. With the practice of these postures, your cholesterol and fat percentage decreases to minimum level. Regular exercise enhances the immune system of the body.
3. Improves flexibility: Yoga practice improves flexibility in women. The American college of sports and medicine, suggests that women tend to lose flexibility in their joints and muscles higher than men. Yoga helps in managing pain due to arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain, and other type of chronic pains.
4. Lowers the risk of heart diseases: Yoga practice enables to reduce the risk of heart diseases among women. This is the biggest benefit for women, because there are higher chances for women to get heart diseases. Many of the doctors suggest that, lowering your heart rate can reduce the symptoms of stroke, hypertension and heart diseases.
Regulating breathing techniques used in yoga practice may help to reduce your heart rate by slowing and controlling your breathing patterns.
The above are the various benefits of yoga to women.
Big-topics.com is a website focused on covering unbiased and functional information on wide range of significant topics that might be useful and interesting in your everyday living. The topics provided are across from different fields including home, recreation, health, business, science, society etc. For more details on the categories, visit http://www.big-topics.com
Fitness Articles1. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
2. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
3. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt
4. Ideas On How To Give A Kick Start To Your Pole Dancing Business
Author: Spencer Holden
5. Things The Media Hasn't Told You About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Dave Woods
6. Find The Digital Camera For You If You Are A Beginner
Author: Fiona Lee
7. Valuable Tips For Wearing Coloured Contact Lens
Author: Aasim Rahman
8. Shopping For Fitness Clothing – Becoming A Fitness Apparel Brand Ambassador
Author: Henry Vongxay
9. The Healing Property Of Professionally Imparted Massage Is Unending
Author: Leona Miller
10. Get A Fit Body At Top Gym In Charlotte
Author: Justin James
11. Balance Board Workout - Have Fun While Getting Fit!
Author: Erik Olsen
12. The Ultimate Guide Of Pradhanama Nasya Therapy
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
13. Best Strength Training Machines For Women
14. Can Yoga Heal A Broken Heart?
Author: Louise Franklin
15. Relief Through Yoga Within The Face Of The Opioid Epidemic
Author: Carolyn Case