ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get To Places Of Great Importance With March Umrah Packages
Total Articles: 30
Muslims across the world reap the benefits of Umrah, also known as the minor pilgrimage, by making their journey to the holy city of Makkah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For Muslims residing in the United Kingdom (UK), this journey involves a long travel from their place of residence in the country to Makkah. However, the entire journey can purify their soul and give them the opportunity to seek the blessings of The Almighty Allah by visiting His house, the holy Kaabah. In recent times, this is made possible with the help of packages that many of the travel companies or tour operators provide in the UK.
There is a wide range of packages available for UK Muslims today, which gives them the freedom to choose a package that suits their requirements. Such packages are also available for different months. Muslims living in the UK can plan their journey to the holy city during a month they are comfortable with. If they are planning their Umrah in March, they can book their package much in advance and get some attractive deals that allow them to have greater savings. When they book their package earlier, they can plan their visits to some places of importance in Makkah.
Among the places they can explore in Makkah with their March Umrah packages is the Masjid-e-Taneem, which is a mosque located about 5 miles away from the Masjid al-Haram. It is also known as Masjid-e-Ayesha, as the wife of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had assumed the state of 'ihram' at this place. This is the same place where people of Makkah are required to assume their state of 'ihram'. It is a considerably bigger mosque with adequate facilities available for both pilgrims and the ones coming for their regular prayers to take a bath, perform ablutions, and changing.
In the plain of Arafat is yet another place of great importance for the followers of Islam, which is called Mount Arafat. Also known as Jabal al-Rahma or the 'Mount of Mercy', this granite hill has a height of about 70 metres and is the place where Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) delivered the farewell sermon to the ones who had accompanied him on his Hajj during the last phases of his life. Even today, the sermon or 'khutbah' of Hajj is narrated here and the 'Zuhr' and 'Asr' prayers are said together. The number of days after Umrah March packages provide can be utilised to visit this hill.
Jabal al-Noor or the 'Mountain of Light' is another great place that UK Muslims can visit during their time spent in Makkah. Located near the holy city, this mountain is visited primarily for the Hira cave that it houses. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had spent a considerable amount of time in this cave in meditation, and it is here that he received the first revelation from archangel Jibreel (A.S.). Visitors to this cave have to undergo a strenuous hike for about two hours in order to reach the cave.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus