ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Some Fantastic Places With Cheap Holidays To Mauritius
Total Articles: 183
Mauritius has become an all-time favourite of tourists who wish to spend their leisure holidays in serene natural surroundings. This island country is located in the Indian Ocean, about 2,000 kilometres from the African south-east coast. It is globally renowned for its gorgeous white-sand beaches, crystal-clear blue waters, and luxury resorts. Mauritius is also famed for its variety of flora and fauna, many of which are endemic to the island nation. It enjoys a tropical climate and had won the 'World's Best Beach' and 'World's Leading Island Destination' awards at the World Travel Awards held in the month of January in 2012.
From January to April, this island destination experiences its summer with maximum temperatures reaching the 33-Degree Celsius mark. If you’re looking for some great deals for your Mauritius holidays on hotel stays, this would be the best season. There are lesser crowds of tourists during summers owing to higher temperatures and frequent rains. Winter from May to December is the best time to visit the island nation, as the weather during this season is mild and pleasant. The temperatures rarely exceed the 24-Degree Celsius mark, giving you plenty of opportunities to indulge in sightseeing and other outdoor activities.
During your time spent in this island country, you can explore the nation's fabulous white-sand beaches, such as Trou aux Biches, Belle Mare Plage, Ile aux Cerfs, and Le Morne. Your cheap holidays to Mauritius would also give you the chance to visit Mauritius Botanical Gardens located close to Port Louis. It covers a vast area of 37 hectares and is well-known for its giant water lilies and the collection of palms from Asia, Africa, and Central America. The amazing Seven Coloured Earths in Chamarel Park also attracts plenty of visitors every year. It is the world's only spot where you can find sand dunes of violet, purple, yellow, red, brown, blue, and green shades at one place.
Snorkelling is one outdoor activity in this island destination that you can't afford to miss. You can take a ferry ride to the Ile De Deux Cocos located in Blue Bay and have a great snorkelling experience in its clear blue waters. Kite surfing is another thrilling activity you can try during your cheap Mauritius holidays with the help of experienced guides. The submarine ride offered in Trou aux Biches can be one of your unforgettable experiences, as you’re taken on a ride 35 metres under the sea. You’ll get to witness some fascinating species of fish and other aquatic beings during the ride.
As Mauritius is an assimilation of different cultures, it offers a great variety of delicious dishes. One of the most popular delicacies is Dholl Puri, which can be found almost everywhere in the country. It comprises of a flatbread stuffed with blended, seasoned, and cooked yellow split peas. Ene bon Curry is the combination of various spices and herbs and prepared using fish, chicken, octopus or prawns as the main ingredient. It is eaten usually with rice or a flatbread known as 'roti'.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy