ALL >> General >> View Article
Digital Art Trends In 2018
Total Articles: 2
Let us take a look at these trends:
1. The “Glitch” Effect –
The corrupted image, once annoying; now is much sought after trend.
2. The “Ruined” Effect –
A damaged image is the new aesthetic in 2018
3. “Color Channels” Effects –
A distorted reality through colors is most sought after
4. Double Exposure Duotone –
Overlapping or double image in monochrome color to give ahead of time effect
5. Double Light -
An effect that can be achieved with two actual sources of light, or color channel splitting.
6. Creative typography –
Simple changes to word designs
7. Cropped Typography –
Erasing words but maintaining their readability and meaning. The effect is 100% worth the effort.
8. Chaotic Typography –
Haphazard collection or positioning of words.
9. Typography as Real Life Elements –
Letters turned into real life objects.
10. Negative Space Designs –
Empty spaces in design which give the effect of a shape.
11. Negative Space Typography –
Modern trend is a mixture of Negative space and Typography. Elements from the back come to the front through the wording.
12. Colorful 3D Substance –
Bright colors plus a 3D composition is an absolute winning combo for 2018.
13. One Color 3D Design –
The use of colors according to the product. Usually a single color. The product “pops” thanks to the volume created by the 3D techniques. It actually looks quite eye-pleasing.
14. Metallic Elements –
As an addition to bright colors, metallic elements enter the world of graphic design to create the “Wow” effect. Often combined with other hot trends such as 3D compositions and creative typography, this trend brings the effect of a real-life composition.
15. Color Transitions / Gradients –
Blending of two colors seamlessly.
16. Hand-Drawn Illustrations –
Custom hand-drawn illustrations are always on the wave of popularity. Every design is a piece of art created with a lot of talent and imagination. This is why illustrations can never go out of style.
17. Illustrations Over Photos –
Combining photos with digital drawing. This technique boosts the effect of the photo and brings the composition a new edgy look.
18. Paper cut Illustrations –
Paper cut illustrations recreate compositions made of different layers of paper which means depth and specific textures are must-have elements.
Over to you…
Can you tell more trends for 2018?
Let us know on ShowFlipper Inc. website.
General Articles1. Cold Storage, Refrigeration, Industrial, Warehousing Consultant In Pune
2. Join Nsa At Tug Connects 2018
Author: Neil Smilowitz
3. How To Find Best Website Design & Development Company In Udaipur ?
4. Perché Voglio Raggiungere E Ispirare I Miei Fan
5. Il Fait Une Robe Fabuleuse Disponible Et Dit
6. Replica Cartier Hermes Bvlgari Jewelry@mimo.su
7. Imitation Necklaces And Long Chain Set@mimo.su
8. Replica Cartier Love Bracelet Malaysia@mimo.su
9. Luxury Cartier Replica Rings Wholesale@mimo.su
10. Best Necklaces For Different Neck Lines@mimo.su
11. Eightvape - Best Online Us Vape Shop, Provide Kinds Of Vape Juice
12. Motorized Awnings
13. Best Investment On Land Is Land
Author: Shivam Verma
14. 80g Registration
Author: Deepak kumar
15. Police Lights For Cars: What You Should Know
Author: Justin Tomney