ALL >> General >> View Article
Digital Art Trends In 2018
Total Articles: 2
Let us take a look at these trends:
1. The “Glitch” Effect –
The corrupted image, once annoying; now is much sought after trend.
2. The “Ruined” Effect –
A damaged image is the new aesthetic in 2018
3. “Color Channels” Effects –
A distorted reality through colors is most sought after
4. Double Exposure Duotone –
Overlapping or double image in monochrome color to give ahead of time effect
5. Double Light -
An effect that can be achieved with two actual sources of light, or color channel splitting.
6. Creative typography –
Simple changes to word designs
7. Cropped Typography –
Erasing words but maintaining their readability and meaning. The effect is 100% worth the effort.
8. Chaotic Typography –
Haphazard collection or positioning of words.
9. Typography as Real Life Elements –
Letters turned into real life objects.
10. Negative Space Designs –
Empty spaces in design which give the effect of a shape.
11. Negative Space Typography –
Modern trend is a mixture of Negative space and Typography. Elements from the back come to the front through the wording.
12. Colorful 3D Substance –
Bright colors plus a 3D composition is an absolute winning combo for 2018.
13. One Color 3D Design –
The use of colors according to the product. Usually a single color. The product “pops” thanks to the volume created by the 3D techniques. It actually looks quite eye-pleasing.
14. Metallic Elements –
As an addition to bright colors, metallic elements enter the world of graphic design to create the “Wow” effect. Often combined with other hot trends such as 3D compositions and creative typography, this trend brings the effect of a real-life composition.
15. Color Transitions / Gradients –
Blending of two colors seamlessly.
16. Hand-Drawn Illustrations –
Custom hand-drawn illustrations are always on the wave of popularity. Every design is a piece of art created with a lot of talent and imagination. This is why illustrations can never go out of style.
17. Illustrations Over Photos –
Combining photos with digital drawing. This technique boosts the effect of the photo and brings the composition a new edgy look.
18. Paper cut Illustrations –
Paper cut illustrations recreate compositions made of different layers of paper which means depth and specific textures are must-have elements.
Over to you…
Can you tell more trends for 2018?
Let us know on ShowFlipper Inc. website.
General Articles1. Hot Melt Adhesives (hma) Market Projected Tp $9.46 Billion By 2022
Author: Rahul Sharma
2. How To Troubleshoot Error 0x80070002 In Outlook On Windows 10?
Author: Ethan Grey
3. Social Media- Oriented Jobs- The Heartthrob Of Today's Youth
Author: Shinjini Mahatto
4. Prepreg Market Projected To $8.64 Billion By 2021
Author: Rahul Sharma
5. How To Download Rrb Result
Author: Railway Result
6. Find Best Quality Hair Extensions Online India From Hair Exim
7. Avail Christopher Iula Services To Enhance Quality Living Conditions In Your Property
8. Gmail Password Recovery Is Now Available With Three Major Methods
Author: Indeed, even in the wake of making a decent
9. Fridge Online At Sathya Online Shopping
Author: Sathya Online Shopping
10. How To Protect Several Types Of Fabric Elements In Your Home
Author: Hudson Moffitt
11. What Are The Benefits Of Wing Chun Practice Wooden Dummy?
Author: James Biggica
12. How Effective Is The “amazon Qualified Service Providers” To Reinstate Your Amazon Account?
13. What Can You Do When Your Amazon Account Is Closed By Amazon?
14. Robotic Welding Market To Register Capital Expenditure Of $5.96 Billion By 2023
15. How To Install A Letterbox Successfully
Author: Daniel Kohler