ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Total Articles: 17
When people think about a well-designed house, not many consider the design of the bathroom. However, a small bathroom can mar the beauty of the entire house. Since most of the space is offered to the other rooms, many a times bathrooms are neglected and kept smaller. Here are a few small bathroom design tips that will make your bathroom seem large.
The lighting in the bathroom determines the overall attractiveness of the space. So, instead of choosing conventional lights, go for extendable fixtures. These fixtures can be modified and extended, as per the requirements of the user. It is also a good idea to keep the bathrooms moderately well lit.
Plants inside the bathroom
Small potted plants inside a limited spaced bathroom can go a long way in making space look attractive. While performing interior design for small bathrooms, reserve a space for such potted plants. These plants need not be the real deal, as a number of faux plants are available in the market as well.
Opt for tissue baskets
If you are looking to impress people with your small bathroom design, try to incorporate new aspects in the limited space. For instance, replace the tissue rods with beautiful tissue baskets. While the rods look crude, the designed baskets give off a stylish feel to the entire bathroom. Similar baskets can also be used to house the reading materials, such as magazines, inside the bathroom.
Place mirrors strategically
Any interior decorator will tell you that to make your small bathroom look big mirrors are indispensable. Placing mirrors strategically inside a small bathroom will give off the illusion of a larger space. If you are unsure about how to place these mirrors, consult an interior decorator. These mirrors can also be used to enhance the lighting inside the room.
Stylish bathroom fixtures
Avoid using the traditional faucets and taps inside the bathroom. Opt for sophisticated design, while purchasing fixtures for the bathroom. This will draw the attention away from the limited space on offer and will impress guests.
Using curtains is another important aspect to be considered while performing interior design for small bathrooms. Curtains can be fixed on the windows as well as the showers. These make the entire bathroom look cleaner and beautiful. Curtains also give off the illusion that the room is bigger than it is.
Try out these tips while designing a small bathroom space and you should end up with a gorgeous and impressive bathroom.
Author Bio:- Sunita Arvind is a professional interior decorator and loves sharing tips and ideas for interior design. During her free time, she loves to pen down on some of her creativity. Through this article, she has shared details and information about the small bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Have A Renovation Specialist In Place?
Author: Rex Paines
2. Ways How Unplanned Development Can Spoil Your Dream Home
Author: Charlotte Bennett
3. Reasons Why Most Of The People Find Building Maintenance So Difficult
Author: Matilda Wilson
4. Low-budget Interior Designers In Cochin, Kerala
5. Reasons Why House Painting Should Always Be Done By Professionals
Author: Tom A Hardy
6. Guidelines To Remember When You Hire Residential Carpenters In Sydney
Author: Aidan H Pound
7. Go Green With Organic And Innate Jute Bags
Author: Swayam India
8. Give Your House A New Lease Of Life With Exterior Painting Sydney
Author: Patrick Ryder
9. Can Your Structure's Paint Affect Its Power Performance?
Author: Top Coat Painters Adelaide
10. How To Reduce The Cost Of Your Professional Rug Cleaning
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi
11. Consider Scale When Planting A Trunk Fairy Garden
Author: Florence blum
12. Why Choose Palmetto For The Perfect Hot Tubs Shopping Experience?
13. Wall Protection From Water Becomes More Attractive With Glass Designing
Author: Chloe Kellaway
14. What's New In Miniature Gardening And Fairy Gardens?
Author: Florence Blum
15. The Building Inspections Have Proved To Be Advantageous While Buying A House
Author: Eric Peake