ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Total Articles: 17
When people think about a well-designed house, not many consider the design of the bathroom. However, a small bathroom can mar the beauty of the entire house. Since most of the space is offered to the other rooms, many a times bathrooms are neglected and kept smaller. Here are a few small bathroom design tips that will make your bathroom seem large.
The lighting in the bathroom determines the overall attractiveness of the space. So, instead of choosing conventional lights, go for extendable fixtures. These fixtures can be modified and extended, as per the requirements of the user. It is also a good idea to keep the bathrooms moderately well lit.
Plants inside the bathroom
Small potted plants inside a limited spaced bathroom can go a long way in making space look attractive. While performing interior design for small bathrooms, reserve a space for such potted plants. These plants need not be the real deal, as a number of faux plants are available in the market as well.
Opt for tissue baskets
If you are looking to impress people with your small bathroom design, try to incorporate new aspects in the limited space. For instance, replace the tissue rods with beautiful tissue baskets. While the rods look crude, the designed baskets give off a stylish feel to the entire bathroom. Similar baskets can also be used to house the reading materials, such as magazines, inside the bathroom.
Place mirrors strategically
Any interior decorator will tell you that to make your small bathroom look big mirrors are indispensable. Placing mirrors strategically inside a small bathroom will give off the illusion of a larger space. If you are unsure about how to place these mirrors, consult an interior decorator. These mirrors can also be used to enhance the lighting inside the room.
Stylish bathroom fixtures
Avoid using the traditional faucets and taps inside the bathroom. Opt for sophisticated design, while purchasing fixtures for the bathroom. This will draw the attention away from the limited space on offer and will impress guests.
Using curtains is another important aspect to be considered while performing interior design for small bathrooms. Curtains can be fixed on the windows as well as the showers. These make the entire bathroom look cleaner and beautiful. Curtains also give off the illusion that the room is bigger than it is.
Try out these tips while designing a small bathroom space and you should end up with a gorgeous and impressive bathroom.
Author Bio:- Sunita Arvind is a professional interior decorator and loves sharing tips and ideas for interior design. During her free time, she loves to pen down on some of her creativity. Through this article, she has shared details and information about the small bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. 10 Diy Techniques That Can Help You Clean Your House
Author: Angela Joseph
2. Aireloom Mattresses: Luxury You Can Count On
3. The Right Electrician For Your Specific Need
Author: Brown Ross
4. The Affordable, Reliable And Thorough Move In Move Out Services In Clermont Fl
Author: Rose Conta
5. Copper Pipes And Water Heater Management
Author: Bob Sander
6. Why You Need The Right Wood For Your Wide Plank Flooring?
Author: Stella margret
7. Improve Air Quality Standards With Commercial Duct Cleaning In Calgary
Author: Airmaid Furnace & Duct Cleaning
8. 6 Top Reasons To Hire Professional For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Catherine White
9. Painting Contractors In Orlando Fl Help To Increase The Value Of A Property
Author: Steve Johnson’s Painting Service
10. Know How You Can Create A Rainbow-like Landscape
Author: Noah Seery
11. Don't Do Diy Stuff In Your House If You Are Not Sure About Your Capabilities
Author: Charlie Symon
12. Select The Best Time To Paint Your Property Exterior
Author: Hudson Cambage
13. Lead Paint Removal- A Simple Way To Live A Much Healthier Life
Author: Ethan J Anderson
14. Take The Painting Brush In Your Hands And Be Prepared For The Painting Job
Author: Thomas Nicolas
15. Strengthen The Foundation Of Your Home And Beautify It With The Use Of Concrete
Author: Adam Catt