ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Textured Jewelry Styles With Mixed Metals
Total Articles: 112
While there are plenty of techniques to create textures on the metal, there is no denying fact that mixed metals, more commonly known as metal alloys, exhibit this texture more beautifully. Not just this, you can use many materials that lie as refuse around your house or yard to roll textures onto the mixed metals (metal alloys). Well, that means you can create your very own statement jewelry. You can even experiment with different materials to get a feel for each of the textures and what effects you can make on metal alloys.
A few uncommon textures that you can create on the metal alloys are-
1. Feather textures - Nature is undoubtedly the most abundant resource of textures. Feathers make a beautiful texture on metal, despite their softness, much to our amazement. Feather textures are delicate and elegant.
2. Cardboard textures - Corrugated cardboards or the leftover strips of packaging are great for textures. They are good for gritty urban looks that are retained by the strong textures.
3. Fabric textures - Laces of fabrics come in various amazing designs. The ribbon and fabric trim can offer a range of patterns to choose from for having a detailed texture on your metal.
4. Tree bark textures - Tree barks are an excellent source of varied textures, depending on the tree whose bark is used. Birches, aspens, oaks, maples, etc. will have different kinds of textures. Barks make stronger impressions.
5. Paper textures - Nobody can imagine that even the paper use can create amazing textures. In fact, textured and patterned papers are a lot of fun to impression against metal alloys. The results are greatly appreciated.
6. Rope textures - The best use of scrap ropes, strings or twines would be perhaps to create textures on metal alloys. When cutting out for jewel pieces, these rope textures totally standout.
7. Leather textures - Leather and other textured hides can give a nice look at your textured metal alloy jewelry. These are solid and regular in appearance.
But, as we all know that lack of time has gripped our lives, we might not be able to do so even though we have a strong desire for us to wear textured jewelry.
There is a savage - experts who create textured jewelry! Look like a Bollywood diva by making personalized jewellery styles for any occasions. Shop personalized jewellery and textured jewellery at Pipabella for any events, parties and weddings.
Get fashion jewelry here: http://bit.ly/2mOPXjq
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price