ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Textured Jewelry Styles With Mixed Metals
Total Articles: 113
While there are plenty of techniques to create textures on the metal, there is no denying fact that mixed metals, more commonly known as metal alloys, exhibit this texture more beautifully. Not just this, you can use many materials that lie as refuse around your house or yard to roll textures onto the mixed metals (metal alloys). Well, that means you can create your very own statement jewelry. You can even experiment with different materials to get a feel for each of the textures and what effects you can make on metal alloys.
A few uncommon textures that you can create on the metal alloys are-
1. Feather textures - Nature is undoubtedly the most abundant resource of textures. Feathers make a beautiful texture on metal, despite their softness, much to our amazement. Feather textures are delicate and elegant.
2. Cardboard textures - Corrugated cardboards or the leftover strips of packaging are great for textures. They are good for gritty urban looks that are retained by the strong textures.
3. Fabric textures - Laces of fabrics come in various amazing designs. The ribbon and fabric trim can offer a range of patterns to choose from for having a detailed texture on your metal.
4. Tree bark textures - Tree barks are an excellent source of varied textures, depending on the tree whose bark is used. Birches, aspens, oaks, maples, etc. will have different kinds of textures. Barks make stronger impressions.
5. Paper textures - Nobody can imagine that even the paper use can create amazing textures. In fact, textured and patterned papers are a lot of fun to impression against metal alloys. The results are greatly appreciated.
6. Rope textures - The best use of scrap ropes, strings or twines would be perhaps to create textures on metal alloys. When cutting out for jewel pieces, these rope textures totally standout.
7. Leather textures - Leather and other textured hides can give a nice look at your textured metal alloy jewelry. These are solid and regular in appearance.
But, as we all know that lack of time has gripped our lives, we might not be able to do so even though we have a strong desire for us to wear textured jewelry.
There is a savage - experts who create textured jewelry! Look like a Bollywood diva by making personalized jewellery styles for any occasions. Shop personalized jewellery and textured jewellery at Pipabella for any events, parties and weddings.
Get fashion jewelry here: http://bit.ly/2mOPXjq
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca