ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Kotlin On Android: A Step Ahead In Coding
Total Articles: 42
Kotlin is a programming language which has been gaining immense popularity among programmers working with Android Studio. It facilitates well structured and concise codes which makes the process of programming easier. The code extensions are facilitated via APIs which are application programming interfaces. These extensions are in the process of being fed into a support library which is expected to be updated soon. GitHub is a software development platform for computer coders around the world. Various application softwares like android.animation and android.view are available at GitHub under core.ktx packages.
There are several features that distinguish Kotlin from other programming languages. One feature to be highlighted is the ability of easy function callback. The functions predefined in a library designated as “androidx*” which is compatible with different android versions. The process of function call back, for functions whose operation code is predefined in the library helps to decrease the size of the code, hence simplifying the code, not only saves time but makes the program easier to work with. Auto complete coding shortcuts are provided by the installation of androidx.core: core-ktx: 0.1, which links the extensions to the auto complete list. This would make programming a lot faster and hassle-free.
The vision of the developers is appreciated immensely, however, API isn’t completely stable yet and work is under progress in updating the support library. As work progresses Android KTX will be added to the Android Support Library.
Android KTX, therefore, looks like a promising step towards advanced and organized programming; and has the potential of taking application development to a new height in the years to come.
If you need to hire a WordPress development company, visit this website.
Eldon Broady writes about Android softwares and mobile application development services. You can find his thoughts at enterprise software consultant blog. To hire a Salesforce development company, go to this website.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Big Data And Its Impact On The Fashion Industry
Author: Vivek Ghai
2. How Bus Api Integration Helps Travel Portals
3. How To Build An Insurance App?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
4. Pharmaceutical Jobs In Europe
Author: Pharmaceutical Jobs in Europe
5. Do Not Install Your Central Vacuum With The Wrong Pipes!
6. Advantages Of Etl Tool In Big Data Management
Author: Adam Smith
7. Defining The Popular Android App Trends For Year 2018
8. Agreement Initiated For Proper Performance Of Company
Author: James Blake
9. Our Hyperledger Blockchain Services
Author: Tokyo Techie
10. How To Use Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality In Education Industry?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Ways How Excess Use Of Mobile Phone Affects Your Health And Life
Author: Jason Bower
12. All About Computer Networks
13. How Much Money It To Build An App Beyond Developmental Expenditure
Author: Emma Watson
14. Revitalize Your Brand With ‘social Listening’ - Call Center Software
15. Automatic Dialer- Enhance Bottom Line